New version of Ninebot app - 3.7.0

Vik's

New version of Ninebot app is now available (android only currently) - 3.7.0

Ninebot on Google Play

What's New

Ninebot Version 3.7

1 Optimize the function of 'N fans club'.

2 Optimize the function of ‘Riders Nearby'.

3 Support some new functions of the Ninebot One .

4 Optimize the display of the message .

5 Support the Android 7.0 system.

6 Fix some bugs.

"Some New functions of the Ninebot One" sound promising but is it for S2 models? Cannot try on my 9b1 now (using miniPro today).

19 minutes ago, Jose Otal said:

Is it better to wait a few days, in case you have some problems and you have to change something? I have 9 e + and do not want me problems

Now it is only an app and not a firmware for the 9b1. So it is safe to install as it will not change things on the wheel itself.

Ok, there are some changes that stand out.  Maybe more I don't know about.

New Welcome Screen on first start:

Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-42-38.png  Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-42-44.png

Compass on Main Screen:

Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-44-46.png

Not sure if Switch of background run reminder is new:

Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-45-32.png

Here's main info screen.  Not sure if anything is different (Maybe Bluetooth Pairing Code?):

Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-46-00.png

Was this screen color before?:

Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-46-34.png

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Yes, and a crazy one to say the least...

Compass on Main Screen:

Is there on previous version too.

Not sure if Switch of background run reminder is new:

"Switch of background run reminder" is present on earlier versions. But "Black box" wasn't available for me on 9b1 (only on miniPro). I wonder if it have something to do with FW installed on your wheel?

Here's main info screen.  Not sure if anything is different (Maybe Bluetooth Pairing Code?):

"Bluetooth pairing code" is definitely there on all Versions (ninedroid included)

Was this screen color before?:

Yep

Another thing I found is that from 5 different android devices it does not behave on two of them - does not start at all (getting black screen) on one phone, and starting right up on another one but cannot connect to the 9b1...

And that annoying popup about firmware update actively preventing any use of the application is still there...

1 hour ago, Vik's said:
1 hour ago, Vik's said:

Yes, and a crazy one to say the least...

What do you mean?  Hommization sounds like a new Vegan Dip to me.  Ok, maybe eating dip while riding is a little crazy...

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

What do you mean?  Hommization sounds like a new Vegan Dip to me.  Ok, maybe eating dip while riding is a little crazy...

Gotta love those non-existent words!

And them pictures reminds me of some old school Ice MC or 2Unlimited videos.

@Vik's thanks for letting me know there is an app update.  I installed it and the only new thing I see is that I was awarded 200 Ncoins for updating.  After every app update installed you get 200 Ncoins.  A small thing that puts a little fun into updating.

The riders nearby function seems to be slower to show other owners, I am on an old Android phone.  But it does have Google maps so you can go anywhere in the world and  see streets listed.

5 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Yo yo mah hommies!  I'm happy to hear there is more hommization in this app version!   This new app update is the shiznit!  Word!

I used to watch the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" so Ima down wit it.  Who's DTR (down to roll) wit me?  

Worth mentioning that nearby riders are more intelligent now! What a relief!

13 hours ago, steve454 said:

... After every app update installed you get 200 Ncoins.  A small thing that puts a little fun into updating.

But is there anything we can spend those Ncoins on?

6 hours ago, Vik's said:

Worth mentioning that nearby riders are more intelligent now! What a relief!

Yeah, I was getting worried about the riders near me.  They were looking pretty unintelligent.  Concerned me every time they got onto their wheels, I thought maybe they were just going to go ride off a cliff or into a wall.

9 minutes ago, Vik's said:

But is there anything we can spend those Ncoins on?

Maybe our Nearby Riders have spent the coins on UniWheel College Classes?  Could explain their new Intelligence that came from seemingly nowhere.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 9:18 AM, Sergio Leiva said:

N Fans Club, Rider Nearby they not update

It is different now, the old app showed on a map where all the Ninebot owners were located, the new app shows only a few but not on a map and shows a distance away from me in kilometers.<_<

I don't care, except it seems like something was taken away, and is nothing added.:yawn:

Archived