I found the perfect spot to film my entry into the EUC contest!

Haha!  Actually my knees get a little weak just looking at the height they are walking around at.  I'm not sure if Youtube is trying to corrupt my brain or get me killed sometimes.  Look how I ended up riding a one wheel powered vehicle!  :blink:  It all started with watching a "Walk off the Earth" video, seeing some fun hoverboards, then seeing EUC's and Ninebot videos, and here we are today!

There's actually a real problem with these daredevils and people falling to their deaths just to get views on Youtube.  On one hand the vistas and views are amazing to watch, and you gotta give them credit for having the balls to do some of these things.  On the other hand it's just not worth playing with your life just to get a cool selfie.  I know we all take risks every day, but the risk of death isn't that high.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 3:45 AM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

It's a bit of a climb up with the hefty Ninebot, but I think I could do a couple of laps up there and cross the beams a few times (or maybe just one time part way over!)... getting my selfie stick and iPhone ready!

I would so vote for you..... As long as you have a fallback plan!! - Parachute, Rocket pack or something....

Archived