1640wh msuper3

1 hour ago, edwin_rm said:

1640wh version ships to USA? 

a sample for chinese rider who will go to Yunnan.

2 hours ago, esaj said:

There must be quite a lot of space for batteries inside that thing... are there teardown pictures somewhere?

i will show photos Monday.

On ‎06‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 9:10 PM, logos122 said:

The new msuper3 is 22 kg with a 3.6 kg battery pack so I'd guess at least 26 kg if they didn't add anything else.

Nope!

It is 19,5 kg with 820wh , see specification(22 was with package)...

So 1640 would be plus about 3,6kg....means 23 kg...thats nearly the same than KS18 1360wh....

5 hours ago, OliverH said:

Looks like that there seems to be issues to be sorted out up to next year - which can't be true. No one would announce this killer EUC and give the competition time to enhance their EUCs to be earlier in sales.

Not sure if its available or not, but I dont agree with this logic. Msuper 3 was announced half a year ago or so ( whether by mistake or intentionally) , and it was just made available last week.

Are there any resellers with good reputation that ship to europe (sweden in my case) or can I order directly from gotway?

(currently I ride a v5f+ since three weeks back ordered from wheelgo which I found out about thanks to this forum, but they don't stock gotway)

1 hour ago, nomad said:

Are there any resellers with good reputation that ship to europe (sweden in my case) or can I order directly from gotway?

(currently I ride a v5f+ since three weeks back ordered from wheelgo which I found out about thanks to this forum, but they don't stock gotway)

Treyer this one Http://www.sbeuc.com

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

Not sure if its available or not, but I dont agree with this logic. Msuper 3 was announced half a year ago or so ( whether by mistake or intentionally) , and it was just made available last week.

If you've the double Wh you can keep longer on full throttle. My guess is they like to be sure their new 12 MOSFET design last long high load runs. In theory the 1640 Wh version is just a configuration which have could been tested in the development process of MSuper V3. But it looks more like it has been created later. My favourite would be the original V3 case with modification/ facelift to have mud flaps integrated and graphene batteries which are supposed to use only 1/4 of today's volume of LiIon batteries having the same capacity. This is future talk, but this would be lighter and stronger.

Yep, no doubt, the addition of battery to 1640wh is an afterthought. A bit of a backwards design process. The i dustry is fast changing , once you come up with your base of design and after going thru the process onky to find out you are already behind. Then trying to retrofit last minute changes in order to keep up with competition.  We are living in exciting times.

On 8/9/2016 at 5:14 AM, KingSong69 said:

Nope!

It is 19,5 kg with 820wh , see specification(22 was with package)...

So 1640 would be plus about 3,6kg....means 23 kg...thats nearly the same than KS18 1360wh....

According to this the msuper3 is 22 kg. 

11 minutes ago, logos122 said:

According to this the msuper3 is 22 kg. 

Yip...and to the specs sheat .pdf that Gotway is providing everywhere it is 19,5 and 22 is just the gros weight(package complete)....

Archived