Gotway Type 3

MetricUSA

It all happened so fast that we didn't get a reading but it wasn't very high as he stupidly accelerated hard instead of increasing his speed gradually.

I was keeping with him at 22/23kph on the M10 when he accelerated away hard and crashed before he'd opened the gap between us much more than 30' or so.

wait what EU is doing 40 kms/h. do you have a link where you can buy one? the ninebot is slooowww lmao.

Gotway 18" MSuper High Speed -version should be able to do almost 40km/h (the app says 40km/h or little over, but it's a bit inflated, the real speed is something like 37km/h?). Of course it shuts the motor down if you go over, so better be wearing some protection unless you can sprint at around world class speeds... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think I need a high torque version next time I do roofing! I wish my roof was at 30°, it is at 40° and impossible to stand on! I'll do my whole roof with a gotway since it can go up and down at such extreme angles! I really hate my roof....

Such uphills are 18 speed and 14 "go easy. With the latest circuit board, they were forced to leading the hills. There is no hope of that, have sprung up, or that it would even get into circulation in the uphills. Any cheapo anonymous EUC would be an appropriate benchmark.
When subject to increased speed, quite ordinary uphills were threatening to rise when it did not manage to keep themselves afloat.
The usual city driving was dangerous, and off-road use could not even imagined.

I had a printed circuit board is not in any changes that would affect the torque.

Hi Vee,

hope your recovery is coming along well. regarding your comments on the GW18 high speed, can you confirm that you do NOT recommend this wheel? in this thread, it seems like you are not a fan although you have made your own mods to the wheel.

Also above, were you saying that the wheels fares very poorly on hills b/c it has low torque? Others who got the medium speed/medium torque like gimlet seem to like it (please correct me if i'm wrong).

thanks!

This applies to absolutely state of the art printed circuit board. I'm not exactly sure did it come the sale of new equipment. But a top speed of more than 40kmh. It can be recognized. And that's what I can not recommend, and I do not use themselves.
I think it is dangerous for normal use.
Extreme use can not be used in any situation.
This is the previous version of the speed is very good, and the torque is sufficient for sure almost all users. And the most extreme users. This addition to the lipo batteries, and torque is just awesome. Required driver a lot, if it runs out of torque.

This applies to absolutely state of the art printed circuit board. I'm not exactly sure did it come the sale of new equipment. But a top speed of more than 40kmh. It can be recognized. And that's what I can not recommend, and I do not use themselves.
I think it is dangerous for normal use.
Extreme use can not be used in any situation.
This is the previous version of the speed is very good, and the torque is sufficient for sure almost all users. And the most extreme users. This addition to the lipo batteries, and torque is just awesome. Required driver a lot, if it runs out of torque.

Thanks for the response Vee. Just to summarize, you think the high speed is dangerous for all users, both normal and extreme users? and that in the previous version, the speed and torque were both fine? I may go with the medium speed/torque in that case...

Thanks for the response Vee. Just to summarize, you think the high speed is dangerous for all users, both normal and extreme users? and that in the previous version, the speed and torque were both fine? I may go with the medium speed/torque in that case...

I think vee was referring to the custom mainboard he got from Gotway later on, and said that it lacked torque, although it had slightly higher top speed than the "regular" mainboard. I don't know if that board was ever introduced in the "normal" high-speed versions, probably not? He then replaced it with the old "normal" board:

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/111-i-plan-to-test/?page=10#comment-4276

Archived