GotWay ACM 16 inch trolley handle available now

39 minutes ago, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

Dear all,

GotWay ACM 16 inch trolley handle available now. Contact sellers who you get ACM from to buy it. Thanks!

Can you post a picture? I have been thinking about getting an ACM but since it is heavy I would definitely want a trolley handle.

31 minutes ago, dmethvin said:

Can you post a picture? I have been thinking about getting an ACM but since it is heavy I would definitely want a trolley handle.

89458906.jpg

449468755.jpg

438669280.jpg

1355152961.jpg

@Jane Mo just sent me these photos.  Unfortunately no photos of it in the collapsed position.  I also wished it were black.

The aluminum plate in between the two posts of the nhandle, at bottom seems to have 4 screws. What are they screwed into, the casing? How will the user have to do that? Drill smaller holes in plastic case first and then screw in? Doesnt seem like the best design?

If those screws are just into the plastic I have to think they could strip out pretty easily. For a little more security you could use something like silicone seal or spray adhesive to stick the top plate to the case. The bottom plate worries me a bit more since it's so thin. Maybe there is a metal backing plate on the opposite side?

I don't like the trolley handles for the ACM. I wish GotWay would take into account the suggestions from their Distributors and resellers. I'm looking to integrate the trolley handle into the wheel, looks cleaner. The design of the trolley handle kills the look. I hope they only made a small batch and go back to designing a more integrated design. @Jane Mo I'm willing to loose a couple battery cells for a clean inter graded trolley handle. It can be done!

9 hours ago, NevNutz said:

The design of the trolley handle kills the look. I hope they only made a small batch and go back to designing a more integrated design.

The KS16 has definitely set the standard here, I would expect a lot more heavy EUCs to come out with an integrated handle. I understand why they didn't use the pedal screws to attach it at the bottom, but that bottom bracket already looks bent and broken.

9 hours ago, NevNutz said:

I don't like the trolley handles for the ACM. I wish GotWay would take into account the suggestions from their Distributors and resellers. I'm looking to integrate the trolley handle into the wheel, looks cleaner. The design of the trolley handle kills the look. I hope they only made a small batch and go back to designing a more integrated design. @Jane Mo I'm willing to loose a couple battery cells for a clean inter graded trolley handle. It can be done!

wait for new msuper,which is integrated trolley:wub:

On 2016/6/18 at 11:57 PM, dmethvin said:

I don't added pictures as it always reminded me the picture is too big, even I just want to upload one picture. Thanks to @John Eucist to help to post pictures here.

12 minutes ago, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

I don't added pictures as it always reminded me the picture is too big, even I just want to upload one picture.

This is from the "Forum RULES" post.

POSTING MEDIA

This forum is hosted on a server where the total disk space cap is relatively low.  Therefore every forum account also has a cap on total disk usage.  For this reason it is encouraged that you put your large images on reliable external sites such as imgur.com (or equivalent) and embed it back into your posts.  Needless to say, videos go to YouTube (or equivalent) and can be embedded back into your posts here.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Cyrus Smith said:

hello :) 

The trolley is available NOW ... but where ? 

Either speak to your seller or I have seen Jane say to message her in the past. Her email - jane_gotway@kebye.com 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2016 at 0:47 PM, NevNutz said:

I'm willing to loose a couple battery cells for a clean inter graded trolley handle. It can be done!

I could be wrong but I heard that because of the new flat layout of the battery the ACM is already missing a few cells.  Missing more cells to have integrated handle may cause more of an upset to people.

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, TiagoFigueiredo said:

Hi to all..... :) this is a great topic guys   ...

let me ask this tough ivee seen the gotway msuper 18 has a integeated handle right

how bout the gotway msuper16?

i saw a video but cant really see it... here

comments are welcomed

merry xmas

As there's no MSuper 16" and your video doesn't show any special information I don't know what you like to know??

New MTen, 10", not so much Infos yet

MCM4, 14", optional trolley handle

ACM, 16", optional trolley handle

MSuper v3/s, 18", integrated trolley handle

Monster, 22", haven't seen a trolley handle right now

Archived