E+ softness increase over time

DSmithDallas

8 hours ago, DSmithDallas said:

Has anyone noticed that after some time 1-2 miles, it seems like the ride setting gets softer. It is set to 0, but after a while I have to push harder to get the same speed..

Is that on the latest firmware version? I don't ride on harder Level than 3 (actually done my last 300km on level 4), and 9b1 is not getting softer on me...

On 6/7/2016 at 5:54 AM, DSmithDallas said:

Has anyone noticed that after some time 1-2 miles, it seems like the ride setting gets softer. It is set to 0, but after a while I have to push harder to get the same speed..

@DSmithDallas Yes but it is very subtle.  When looking at the app for basic information you see that the battery voltage goes from say 60 volts to 55 volts.  That is fairly significant.  So I try to keep the voltage in the high range, but today it went down to 52 percent.  It's just a fear factor I guess but I like to keep the voltage to 70-95 percent, seems like the best performance is in that range.

7 hours ago, MonsieurBadgerCheese said:

Could that be tyre temperature?

Watching too much F1? More likely that KERS is getting weak. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2016 at 9:34 PM, DSmithDallas said:

Maybe it's my feet getting fatigued? I am new to this. 

Yes, foot fatigue is very likely the culprit.  Also knee fatigue, back fatigue, but very rarely arm tiredeness.:)

Archived