(SOLD OUT) NINEBOT ONE E+ :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2016 at 5:45 PM, FORWARD california said:

$449  NINEBOT ONE E+ Limited Edition - Blue  (reg $899)  

Plus get FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Contact us for a shipping quote outside of the US.

This Limited Edition NINEBOT ONE E+ was designed by Ninebot. This is a very limited release.  15 available. 

www.forwardca.com  

FORWARD california is an authorized Ninebot distributor in California. All warranty service work is done in the US not China. 

LimitedEditionNB1E+_2.jpg

Put the flame back at this price, It is not right when the price suddenly goes up soon after it is advertised without any warning.

On 6/1/2016 at 0:49 AM, checho said:

Put the flame back at this price, It is not right when the price suddenly goes up soon after it is advertised without any warning.

The ad mentions they only have 15 available.  If they are gone, then they are gone.  They gave warning.

3 hours ago, SuperSport said:

The ad mentions they only have 15 available.  If they are gone, then they are gone.  They gave warning.

That is understood, I was referring to the price going up like it happened already to the flame while they are not gone, but no warning on not raising the price while they are not gone. They gave a warning on the obvious which provides no additional information if it is a limited edition it is obvious that when they are gone they are gone otherwise it would not be a limited edition.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was arguing.  The way I had seen it was that they had 15 at that price, not 15 left in stock.  I believe they have many more than 15 of any of the wheels, they just put a certain amount at the great sales price.

Again, sorry if I came off wrong.

I may be hopped up on codeine cough syrup which may be affecting my judgement, but you know for $449.99 or $499.99 with free shipping in the US, it's still a hard price to beat.   Who else is selling these for that price point with US warranty?   If you like the Flame edition design, it'd be a shame to miss out on the deal even though it's gone up.  Distributors are free to sell at whatever price they want and change prices depending on market demand to help recoup their costs without notice.   It's a sale on a Limited Edition.  Not a Limited Edition Clearance sale.

Just read that thread about becoming a distributor to see all the costs and factors involved in providing these EUC's to us.  I don't think they are making a huge profit margin on these wheels.  These things weigh like 30 pounds.  How much do you think shipping a 30 pound weight across the US costs?  Maybe if it helps, think of it still on sale for $449.99, but this particular model costs $50 to ship to you.  I paid like $140 USD to have it shipped to me so you'd still be getting a better deal than I did if you're in the US.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your purchase Peter. Excellent choice. The carbon fiber is my personal favorite. We have had some returns due to fraudulent Chargebacks. As soon as the inventory is completed I will update the website.  I will also post on Forum whats left of the Limited Edition E+ models.

Thank you so much FORUM!! You are all awesome!!

@FORWARD californiaI just purchased your Flame Edition. It appears to have shipped and I should have it by the weekend. Such a great price! I have spoken in the past on this forum that my wife is going to kill me for having two NB1s. Do you have a spare room?

2 hours ago, FORWARD california said:

Thank you for your purchase Peter. Excellent choice. The carbon fiber is my personal favorite. We have had some returns due to fraudulent Chargebacks. As soon as the inventory is completed I will update the website.  I will also post on Forum whats left of the Limited Edition E+ models.

Thank you so much FORUM!! You are all awesome!!

I was just discussing about fraudulent chargebacks in the "Thinking about becoming a distributor" thread a while back.  What happened with that if you don't mind sharing?  Did they request the wheel to be sent to a different address than the one registered with their credit card?  How does one even check for that?  Can you call the credit card company to verify each shipping address to ensure that you are protected?  That was one of the reasons that kept me from looking further into being a reseller.  Dealing with idiotic people is not my forte.  I don't think you can recoup shipping costs in this sort of situation so that adds to overhead.   You guys are already offering really good pricing on the NB1E+, why are people trying to rip you off?  :angry: 

8 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

You guys are already offering really good pricing on the NB1E+, why are people trying to rip you off?  :angry: 

SOME People really suck.  <---  That's me mad! ;)  I don't like to swear.

I do quite a bit of business on Craigslist, and it's amazing how many crooks there are on there.  There's nothing like dealing with a reputable company like ForwardCA.  They are stand up guys.

@FORWARD california ugh..craigslist...bunch of thiefs come out at night on that site.  Your best bet is to stick with Paypal like I used for my recent purchase from you. Chargeback..now there is a term I understand. My X secretary stole $1000s from me last year using that technique.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived