Leaperkim Lynx 2700wh: 151V, 20" tire, suspension, 89lb

RagingGrandpa

11 minutes ago, joyrider said:

Beware of latest update apparently causing dip/shutters. Some of us rolling back with EUC world.

What do you mean by shutters and do you have any sources and more detailed information?

Les BMS intelligents sont normalement conçus pour s'équilibrer passivement en continu et s'équilibrer activement à partir de la tension nominale. A vérifier sur le lynx, mais pour effectuer des charges partielles la plupart du temps, je n'ai jamais constaté de déséquilibre cellulaire.

Edited by peytole

If anyone's having trouble using the LK Logs spreadsheet that Albert Cua made (linked above).
Check if you have version 1.41 of the logs.    If you do,  use the second tab (says ios but ignore that).
Worked for me,   thankyou Albert!

Edited by t0me

8 hours ago, peytole said:

Les BMS intelligents sont normalement conçus pour s'équilibrer passivement en continu et s'équilibrer activement à partir de la tension nominale. A vérifier sur le lynx, mais pour effectuer des charges partielles la plupart du temps, je n'ai jamais constaté de déséquilibre cellulaire.

Please only write in English.

Hello, I noticed in the LK app there is a setting for "Lateral cut-off adjustment." It is unclear to me what this value measures or represents. Is this value relative to parallel to ground, or relative to the wheel standing vertically?

For example, if the lateral cut-off adjustment is set to 40 degrees, does that mean the wheel allows you to lean up to 40 degrees to parallel with the ground (aka 50 degrees from upright)?  Or will it allow you to lean up to 40 degrees to either side relative to the wheel being upright (aka 50 degrees from parallel to the ground?)

Hope this makes sense, I can make a diagram describing my question if it is unclear.

Edited by bird

3 minutes ago, bird said:

Hello, I noticed in the LK app there is a setting for "Lateral cut-off adjustment." It is unclear to me what this value measures or represents.

For example, if the lateral cut-off adjustment is set to 40 degrees, does that mean the wheel allows you to lean up to 40 degrees to parallel with the ground (aka 50 degrees from upright)?  Or will it allow you to lean up to 40 degrees to either side relative to the wheel being upright (aka 50 degrees from parallel to the ground?)

Hope this makes sense, I can make a diagram describing my question if it is unclear.

It's 40 degree perpendicular angle from the wheel standing straight up (provided it's properly calibrated), so the higher the number the more you can lean before it cuts off, don't set this too high it can be dangerous and cause unwanted behaviour, 50-55 is ok, only go higher if you absolutely must like you are actually planning to ride berms on a mountainbike track or such.

• Thanks 1