Improved V11, Inmotion V11Y

mrelwood

11 minutes ago, jimjam.nyc said:

I can't believe InMotion botched another launch.

I hate saying this because I have liked my InMotion wheels, but I think it would take a decent turn around for me to trust this company again. 

I understand batch one issues.. But this is a battery issue, which really has very little to do with batch 1 of anything at this point. 

This wheel is a refresh of an old design. Plus, it's supposed to be using the raptor controller which is also not new or batch 1 at this point. 

I think they are like 0 for 3 now with new releases? V14 has had some issues too at launch if I am not mistaken. 

Yeah, I was thinking about getting a V14 at some point but now I'm thinking about a Patton or something along those lines. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 12:25 PM, Unventor said:

Most new launches has something. This is not just EUC or an Inmotion thing. It happens in my type of businesses.

Now the thing is Inmotion do solve launch issues. I got the V14 50s and I am happy about it. I still think this is one of the best build I have seen so far. It is a huge improvement on how it is to service. Yes I have not taken it fully apart. But it doesn't take long to get an idea of the ideas behind the design.

Yeah, you're right. Things will happen. And they are taking care of it so I shouldn't complain. But, man, it hasn't been a week and I miss that thing terribly. I need my EUC fix! :w00t2: 

39 minutes ago, uniKevin said:

Yeah, you're right. Things will happen. And they are taking care of it so I shouldn't complain. But, man, it hasn't been a week and I miss that thing terribly. I need my EUC fix! :w00t2: 

That is why you have more than 1 EUC 😜

Always good to have a spare. Any EUC can get a puncture or other problem just like any other product.

• 2 weeks later...

So... V11 and V11Y are not that far in term of shared parts... does anyone can check if just putting the V11Y rail (slider block) + pedal bracket on a V11 would be feasible? Or aside the black color, are the sliders similar (so it is just the V11Y pedal bracket that allow lower pedals)? I would appreciate lower pedals on my V11 ;-)!

Edited by Fogman

4 hours ago, Fogman said:

So... V11 and V11Y are not that far in term of shared parts... does anyone can check if just putting the V11Y rail (slider block) + pedal bracket on a V11 would be feasible? Or aside the black color, are the sliders similar (so it is just the V11Y pedal bracket that allow lower pedals)? I would appreciate lower pedals on my V11 ;-)!

Not possible according to what Inmotion said. Despite parts are similar they are not the same.

As other has mentioned before buying the parts as parts are not economic compared to buying a full new wheel.

On the other buying a new wheel means that you now have a spare. As backup or if you have a visitor.