King Song S9(?) Basketball

redfoxdude

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

There is as much wrong with that ad as there can possibly be. It's not even funny.  But all in all, it is mostly about screwing the customers into the carousel of need.

• Upvote 1

Just now, OldFartRides said:

They’ll sell a million of em.

exactly like with hooverboards, which, as you know, have no practical use whatsoever apart from helping to create all kinds of comic situations where people break arms, legs and furniture - which can then be shown on YouTube :lol:

• Upvote 2

Children love electric unicycles, it's a wonderful product. If my grandpa had an 18XL that fascinated his grandchildren, then it's a great bonding experience. Grandpa could buy two or three of these and keep them at his house it would be a great time in-between basketball practice or to bring a long for camping. I love it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, earthtwin said:

Children love electric unicycles, it's a wonderful product. If my grandpa had an 18XL that fascinated his grandchildren, then it's a great bonding experience. Grandpa could buy two or three of these and keep them at his house it would be a great time in-between basketball practice or to bring a long for camping. I love it!

I agree - but and precisely for this reason the childrens should not be presented with a toy. That ball has nothing to do with riding a real EUC - it's just a funny gadget for no use.  Furthermore, children has to learn from the start that safety equipment is smart, and the least one should give them when they play is protection for knees, elbows, hands and head.  Instead of a silly advertisement that suggests that the boy just grabs the ball out of the bag (which obviously doesn't contain anything else...) and rides home from school. In bare legs and head. That ball is absolutely insane. No proper light either in front or behind. No range, no speed, no proper way to storage, no nothing else than money for nothing.  Give the kids a real EUC, a Kingsong 14D  / Inmotion V8 / V5  Begode Mten4 / MCM5

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Robse said:

rides home from school. In bare legs and head.

What's wrong with that? I have been riding daily to work like that for past 3 years. No need to take 5-10 mins getting into motorcycle suit and putting all that gear on. :D

Everything else you said - i 100% agree. Heck even some old KS14D, V5/8 would be 100% better EUC.

4 hours ago, earthtwin said:

You don't have to love it.. The children needs to love it.. (Don't think about yourself. Think about the one whos gonna use it.) And by giving the child something like this - makes you a worse parent. Why? Because you got bought into gimmick, something that isn't safe at all and is worst "EUC" on planet earth. Next to Mten3/4, but at least this EUC is an actual EUC, not a gimmick!

Edited by Funky

3 minutes ago, Funky said:

What's wrong with that? I have been riding daily to work like that for past 3 years. No need to take 5-10 mins getting into motorcycle suit and putting all that gear on. :D

it's all a matter of skull bone thickness 😂

• Haha 1

Protective gear is one thing, but the advertisement clearly implies that it can actually be used as a basket ball as well. Just guess how many warranty cases they’ll have to try to deny because the S9 was being thrown around before reading the fine print in the manual…

3 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Protective gear is one thing, but the advertisement clearly implies that it can actually be used as a basket ball as well. Just guess how many warranty cases they’ll have to try to deny because the S9 was being thrown around before reading the fine print in the manual…

What deny? It's basketball clear as day.. No denying any case. It's their fault for making it look like one. Who ever designed it - is a dipshit. No thought process at all while designing one..:D Make it look like basketball and then wonder why it gets dropped so often.

We all know not all humans are the brightest and some of them will try to bounce the thing. :laughbounce2:

• Upvote 1