Mango

15 minutes ago, rebeuc said:

This is an odd video, allegedly Inmotion requested that resellers not send Chooch an eval v13:

I wouldn't send him one either. He's banned from the main Facebook group for a reason.

Finished watching Dennis hagovs review. Having doubts again about it especially the comments about slow speed control. 

About 60% of my commute is on a bike path so I'd be doing about 30kph. If it's too unstable then I wouldn't able to use it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rebeuc said:

This is an odd video, allegedly Inmotion requested that resellers not send Chooch an eval v13:

It might not be as dark and Machiavellian as he imagines. They may just have looked at the size and weight of the guy and thought - he is not heavy enough to show this machine has decent acceleration and braking ! I have noticed that the V13 seems to take a very long time to start and stop unless the person riding it is a proper unit ! I have similar issues on the Master, which is itself slightly too heavy for my weight, so I too would also be a hopeless V13 demo guy...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

I have noticed that the V13 seems to take a very long time to start and stop

IMO, in one of the earlier videos, Dawn Champion accelerated and braked well on Marty's V13 demo unit. And she is 5'4". According to Marty, she is not big nor heavy. Marty said in his next video, Dawn will say more. She will compare the V13 to the Master Pro too.

Personally, I would like to see Madpack, and Chooch to give a review on the V13 too.

Maybe Denis Hagov bought his own V13 unit to test, if not, then it isn't logical since Hagov publicly denounced electric wheels that are over 40 kg in weight.

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

Maybe Denis Hagov bought his own V13 unit to test, if not, then it isn't logical since Hagov publicly denounced electric wheels that are over 40 kg in weight.

Yeah I saw Dawn's video, and to me it looked like she was struggling to brake, 'testing the motor' or otherwise. I have been surprised to see numerous demo guys holding onto that handle and having to hang at scary angles off the back of the machine to get it to brake in reasonable time from the high speed action. I mean it's perfectly understandable - something that heavy and with a wheel radius that large IS gonna take a while to respond to extreme inputs ! Nothing wrong with it, but the heavy guys will probably make it look more responsive. Denis is pretty solid, no disrespect to him - I bet he can move a V13 no problem ! :)

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Maybe Denis Hagov bought his own V13 unit to test

Denis Hagov might be an EUC dealer.

https://electro.club/euc/eucsale_com_e_shop_of_the_electric_personal_transport

Our founder is Denis Hagov. A video blogger who reviews personal electric vehicles. Expert in choosing EUC, electric scooter, e-bike and gyroscooters.
We know everything about electric transport!
Contact the specified contacts for selecting transport:)
Website: https://eucsale.com/ Email: eucsale@gmail.com or by phone: +37061118899

12 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

the heavy guys will probably make it look more responsive.

Hagov said his riding weight is 110 kg. (242 lbs.). So he is not light. Yet he complained about the V13 not being responsive. 

I am going to wait to hear what Marty and Dawn has to say in Marty's next video.

EEVEES is holding a V13 demo tomorrow. So maybe some of them can share their opinions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

Yet he complained about the V13 not being responsive. 

Lols - Yeah I said MORE responsive, not necessarily responsive :) Not that I think that epic acceleration and fast braking from high speed matters that much unless you plan to use this wheel for racing - as long as you are aware of its characteristics you can probably ride reasonably safely within them. The thing that I found most interesting about Dawn's video particularly was that she still had to do the extreme braking lean almost right to the full stop - I would have expected it could stop with much less effort from much slower speeds, and that didn't seem to be the case...

Edited by Cerbera

2 hours ago, Eyss said:

He's banned from the main Facebook group for a reason.

Just not a very good reason if his side of the story is to be believed... ;) But anyway, not to derail anything...

3 hours ago, rebeuc said:

The shortest fall you ever take in life is from hero to zero. Happens in a heartbeat.

36 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

The shortest fall you ever take in life is from hero to zero. Happens in a heartbeat.

ya, especially nowadays. no sense of humor, moral indignation, etc.

i was raised, "sticks and stones will break my bones( maybe tear off a toe) but words will never hurt me!"

and "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!"

and "don't get ur panties in a wad!"

i love dave chappelle!

fyi

In Florida, assault and battery are defined as follows: Assault is an intentional physical or verbal threat against another person that causes fear of harm. Battery is when there is unwanted, direct physical contact or touching against another person's will that causes bodily harm.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Denis Hagov has a riding weight of 242 lbs. And he is not a small person. 

Dawn Champion is 5'4" and said the weight of the V12 is close to her body weight.

And their first impressions of the V13 are diametrically opposite. 

She, a small and light rider, feels the big and heavy V13 does everything well.

On the hand, Denis Hagov, a big and heavy rider, feels the big and heavy V13, is ponderous and not responsive.

How can that be?

8 hours ago, rebeuc said:

That’s an overreaction from Inmotion. He has corrected him self about that video and he has, many times, genuinely, praised both the V12 HS and HT. What InMotion, Begode, (etc.) gonna do next, will they request Adam- WrongWay, Kuji, etc. not have the next test wheels because they can criticise them?? I would not buy their wheels anyway until reviewed by trusted people.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Paul g said:

That’s an overreaction from Inmotion. He has corrected him self about that video and he has, many times, genuinely, praised both the V12 HS and HT. What InMotion, Begode, (etc.) gonna do next, will they request Adam- WrongWay, Kuji, etc. not have the next test wheels because they can criticise them?? I would not buy their wheels anyway until reviewed by trusted people.

What?!  That guy was the biggest v12HT fanboy on the planet.  This doesn't make sense. 

• Like 2

inmotion hopefully builds good safe wheels, i’m taking a gamble on them again after the v10f recall when they sent me back somebody else’s banged up wheel.

i mean wtf. management at inmotion is pretty stupid. i made them refund my money after that bs. unbelievable!

so i’m sure they are mad at me too. i was a ambassador for them before that.

chinese companies aren’t the smartest in customer service or marketing, haha, what an understatement. but they can build shit cheaper than anybody except maybe vietnamese.

walmart made china. home depot etc.

my companies motto was, “attention to detail” which means being considerate.

no unreachable valve stems and shit like that.

Edited by novazeus