Mango

Has anyone who ordered a v13 from ewheels received their wheel yet, and if so did you get it with or without the upgraded bolts and when did you place your order?

I've had my order in since the first week preorders were available back in mid August 2022 and have been kinda surprised at the lack of communication about this.

20 minutes ago, rebeuc said:

I've had my order in since the first week preorders were available back in mid August 2022 and have been kinda surprised at the lack of communication about this.

Yes, a few of us were asked if we wanted the wheel without the bolt change and we said yes. They in turn sent the new bolts 2 weeks ago. I would definitely contact Jason at support@ewheels.com and ask him where yours is at on the list. Like i said they only received the correct bolts 2 weeks ago. But they are great at getting back to you right away.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mlau said:

He's like my overexcited 4 year old explaining the latest topic of interest to me :D  He should write his thoughts down beforehand

Lol, i know right? I enjoy his excitement though and nobody beats on these wheels off road like him(and maybe Josiah now). Believe it or not he did have stuff written down on a notepad  in front of him on the floor....:laughbounce2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rebeuc said:

Has anyone who ordered a v13 from ewheels received their wheel yet, and if so did you get it with or without the upgraded bolts and when did you place your order?

Mine is on a FedEx truck, scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It was shipped by ewheels on Tuesday with the axle bolts replaced. You should contact ewheels and ask about yours; my pre-order was very late, after reviews started.

• Like 3

On 3/16/2023 at 6:25 PM, Josiah said:

Hey guys, I’m still new at this.  But yesterday I pushed myself and challenger.   seems like the wheel held up pretty well, and is more than capable of this type of riding.   My main problem is  a lot of my falls are sort of slow motion and controlled before I dump the wheel. I try to avoid dropping it and catch it because when I drop it, the tire free spins and the wheel goes out of control spinning around on the ground shooting rocks. 

The latest V13 wheel firmware should fix that freespin issue. Have you updated it by any chance? 

2 hours ago, 2disbetter said:

Do you think birm is that useful? 

Without berm mode the wheel will cut out the first second you’re turning on a berm. 
happend to me once in a concrete bowl and once the other day at the bike park.  I’ll leave that setting on.

Edited by Josiah
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Maybe have a system to sense whether the driver is within range of operation.  

That fire cracker jumping jack thing happened to me one time when my foot was still stuck in the left power pad.  And the wheel almost took my foot with it.

Edited by Josiah
  • Sad 2

y'all can make fun of my wheel but nothing makes her lean better than a nice soft mat. 

ribbed for her pleasure. 

just about perfect now. 

i like to think of her more a mind reader than man eater. but the song is appropriate.60E645C9-51EA-40FC-BCF8-6710F80CCC0F.thumb.jpeg.7cbc9b2d4357dddcb9137be958e144f2.jpeg

Edited by novazeus
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This topic has probably been covered before. I am aware the pedal hardness has to be set to 100% in order to attain the max speed of 56 mph.

When I first got the wheel last week the InMotion app would keep saying that because I have traveled less than 30 km (18.75 miles) the max speed limit is 37 mph. Today, I finally did over 20 miles of riding with now a Total range of 21.3 miles. That message of max speed limit still stays at 37 mph on the app. Anyway to make the max speed limit to 56 mph? 

77F11915-437E-4AFA-A01C-91C2A5C82E7E.png

11 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

This topic has probably been covered before. I am aware the pedal hardness has to be set to 100% in order to attain the max speed of 56 mph.

When I first got the wheel last week the InMotion app would keep saying that because I have traveled less than 30 km (18.75 miles) the max speed limit is 37 mph. Today, I finally did over 20 miles of riding with now a Total range of 21.3 miles. That message of max speed limit still stays at 37 mph on the app. Anyway to make the max speed limit to 56 mph? 

i'm at 27 miles and still no option to increase max speed.

7 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i'm at 27 miles and still no option to increase max speed.

Ok so it’s not just my wheel then. I do mostly seated riding and I am constantly putting forward pressure on the front roll bars just to go to 31 mph. Because of this 37 mph speed limit, I have to really work hard to even come close to 37 mph. So frustrating. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Ok so it’s not just my wheel then. I do mostly seated riding and I am constantly putting forward pressure on the front roll bars just to go to 31 mph. Because of this 37 mph speed limit, I have to really work hard to even come close to 37 mph. So frustrating. 

i don't really need to raise the speed limit but i wanna know how. somebody said it unlocked at 18 miles but that doesn't seem to be the case. lmk when u figure it out.

48 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Total range of 21.3 miles

I'm at 69.9 miles and no unlock for me. It used to be 60km i thought be cause i was able to unlock it before at 40 something miles but since changing the main board my mileage had reset.  Maybe there is a problem with the new app. unlocking it?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

I'm at 69.9 miles and no unlock for me. It used to be 60km i thought be cause i was able to unlock it before at 40 something miles but since changing the main board my mileage had reset.  Maybe there is a problem with the new app. unlocking it?

that's my guess as well. i notice the new app looks different from the older one.

i sent inmotion a message in the app how to do it. be interesting to see if i get a response.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

How about (APP i assume)

1: Set ride pedal hardness to 100%

2: clear app cache

3: clear app memory

4: Stop app

5: Uninstall app

6: restart phone

7: reinstall app