Does everyone know about PayPal discounted UPS shipping?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2022 at 8:45 AM, DaveThomasPilot said:

I can't find an option on the Paypal website for shipping either.

https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

I just clicked on this link that is in Ricardo's OP. I'm not sure if these rates are as good as the one that you would get through ewheels, but from what little I know I'm guessing they are similar. I never bothered to find out exactly because I'm only going to use this service if I have a big package to ship. It's another one of those privacy compromises that you get a good deal but they get to data-mine you. Not a deal-breaker for me but I'm only signing up when it's necessary. I will share further details if I ever do any shipping with them. Attached is screenshot of the things you have to agree to before you can ship with the good rates.

Screenshot_2022-02-14-00-43-08.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the newest iteration of this service is provided by their partnership with ShipStation. I haven't figured out how to do it on a mobile device yet but it's pretty seamlessly integrated if you pay with PayPal goods and services and are using a desktop browser. I was able to ensure $2,700 in a shipment transaction today, and the price was indeed comparable with the Ewheels shipping option (and I didn't have to deal with FedEx's absolute headache of shipping something with lithium ion).

Edited by Dan Hillary
  • Like 1

Interesting. Nice to know, @Eric Palm. Also, do you(Eric)  find that you get “dinged” (with import or customs or duty fees) when you get shipped items here(canada)?

Almost everytime i “import” something and it’s delivered to me by UPS i get “dinged” (last time was for nylonove pedals ,from Hulaj, and the got me for $80🙄).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/13/2022 at 10:00 PM, BecauseFun said:

I'm not sure if these rates are as good as the one that you would get through ewheels,

What does this mean exactly? I bought all my wheels through eWheels, and now I'm going to try to sell my first wheel second hand here. Does eWheels let you use their rates to send a wheel to someone else or something?

Edited by Bridgeboy

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2024 at 12:49 PM, justelwood said:

Stamps.com has killer rates! Try it! Using Joe Rogan's promo code gets you a free letter scale. https://www.stamps.com/radio/jre/

$20 membership?

Just found out about https://www.pirateship.com/

Shipstation seems to charge the same non-discounted UPS rate for heaver things for me. Pirateship is cheaper for me.

Edited by BlueCrow