Great Condition Upgraded KingSong S18 with only 65.5 Miles

I've had this S18 for awhile now but I hardly ever ride it. I always choose to ride my Sherman because I like going fast and for long range rides, so this S18 just sits at home and only has 65.5 miles on it. It's actually a replacement S18 that eWheels sent me since my first one, a 1st generation one, had a locked up suspension. I had a lot more miles on that one. I honestly can't remember which generation this one is, I think 3rd or 4th...it's actually documented somewhere in these forums, if I could just find it. But this one has a smooth, well working, suspension.

Anyway, here's the details:

KingSong S18  -  $1,650 (OBO) + Shipping if not sold locally (Price Reduction 05/27/2023)

• 65.5 miles on the wheel (I am the original owner)
  • Comes with original box/manual/charger/pump (I'll have to modify the Styrofoam packing due to the power pad mods)
  • Custom Power Pads (combination of Lukasz Power Pad & Bumper Kit plus some personal customization with Surf Board Traction Pads for added higher knee-contact torque)
  • Shock Dust Guard by Lukasz
  • Black Crow motor wire protector kit
  • Black Crow EUC Docking Station
  • Black Crow S18 Pedal Spring Set
  • Stock Street Tire
  • Stock Pedals with Grip Tape
  • Stock Shock (works well)
  • Yes, the stickers on the bottom of the pedals struggle to stay "stuck." KingSong didn't use very good glue for them. I put double sided tape on them or other glue to try and help them stay there. They didn't use good glue on the pedal grip tape either, but I reglued them with better glue, and they are secure now.

It's virtually brand new with only 65.5 miles on it.

Pictures:

https://link.shutterfly.com/r3K7LFryWzb

image.thumb.jpeg.c67cb5af1afe4eb7f3af8f6069030b22.jpeg

image.thumb.png.63067b12be8e771715af548f806855ee.png

Please let me know if you have any questions. Everything is negotiable.

Edited by Bridgeboy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...