Ever notice there's no bad reviews about any of the EUCs on ewheels?

Guest d0n

9 minutes ago, d0n said:

I think the EUC community would benefit from a review site where people couple read unbiased reviews. Is there such a place that I'm unaware of? 

youtu.be?

no, wait. that's not it. definitely not it.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Have you thought about removing all the negative parts of your review and resubmitting it to eWheels? Maybe then your review will get published.

"Your opinion was negative, so you cant share it" :cheers: This was a joke I assume :) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

youtu.be?

Yes but not everyone wants to take the time to shoot a video, edit it & post it. Many don't even has a utube account. I like utube for the reviews but some of the lengthy, talkative ones are too much. That's why I like written reviews from actual owners not... long videos by people who were given the euc's for free to test out... if they agreed to post a (positive?) video on utube. 

Edited by d0n

12 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

No such place exists or can. We all speak from our own perspectives and bias. If you want reviews that people arent scared to mention displeasure, you need look to the unpolished and smaller youtube channels. Even those are biased, but at least they arent on payroll. Bad reviews tend to get negative reaction from audiences. You want to perform youtube suicide and keep subscriber count low, post a negative review about something. People can't stand hearing bad things about something they may own. Once a dollar is spent, the bias begins...

Iposted displeasure about MY s18. My intellect, gear and personality was attacked(by complete strangers nonetheless). The general theme was to discredit my opinion as the rantings of a pure idiot(okay maybe they had a point). Nevermind MY wheel was missing screws, parts rubbed and suspension was stuck. As soon as I mentioned anything negative, the attacks began. Hell, pages and pages of problems reported by others later, I still get attacked, even tho my complaints were valid. If i cared about subscriber count and was trying to get paid thru youtube, I'd about HAVE to pull the vid and make sure to ONLY report warm and fuzzy thoughts. Yeah, thats not my style...:furious:

Will you marry me?! 

10 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Sorry, you got the wrong equipment for my tastes. Trust me, I'm not that easy to get along with after a few days. My poor wife is made of stone, as I routinely am less than compassionate at times.. I'm pretty sure her 'ignore' button has been stuck for 2 decades now. Sometimes I can get her to pretend to listen and care, but not so much as the years float by.

Totally kidding no worries. But we are on the same page for many issues it seems. Plus, I'm already married. ;) 

21 minutes ago, d0n said:

See how quickly I shut this hate fest down?! A mention of gay marriage and POOF... everyone goes silent. :efee78d764:

yep. predictable and enjoyable. sometimes I think if we just... Squirrel.:blink:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Squirrel.:blink:

You just totally caught my dogs attention! "The 16s sucks as a learner wheel? I concur. But wait... is that a SQUIRREL?!" 

35162196_1991312437559047_2462661649694195712_n.jpg

Edited by d0n

7 minutes ago, d0n said:

You just totally caught my dogs attention! "The 16s sucks as a learner wheel? I concur. But wait... is that a SQUIRREL?!" 

35162196_1991312437559047_2462661649694195712_n.jpg

aw man, good lookin pooch. You got one of them there smart dogs. I like dogs that are too stupid to know when they should be bored. I miss my bulldog, he was so damn dumb that his life was perfectly happy.

Did anyone else notice how a lovely derail makes things better sometimes? Its all that practice from the 'bad image for euc thread" im also enjoying.:popcorn:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

Yea, he is too smart sometimes! He's our 2nd "ACD". You absolutely cannot yell at an australian cattle dog for anything. They will take it personally and literally NEVER forget that incident and do whatever is in their power to never let it happen again. 

I yelled at my 11 year old ailing ACD for pooping on the carpet one time. His hind end was devoid of feeling and he couldn't walk anymore. Still, I stupidly yelled at him. He probably didn't even know he had pooped.

I took him outside daily for his needs but he couldn't help himself and pooped inside more often than not. Anytime he pooped in the house, (after the time I yelled at him) he secretly ate his poop. I would see remnants of it on the floor but it would be gone. He had no other way of getting rid of it. Ugh. I felt so bad. 

Derail attempt #2. 

Edited by d0n

My biker friends invited me to ride with them across the US from coast to coast. I bought a Honda CR250 dirt bike for the task. I give it one star. The bike was very twitchy. It would overheat quickly and would only go an hour before having to stop for gas. What a hassle. I had to mix the fuel and oil while my friends just dumped gas into their Harley’s and Valkyries. The Honda CR 250 is junk! Don’t buy it. 

• Like 1

I know you're trying to be funny and sarcastic but riding a 2 stroke dirt bike across the country with Harley riders isn't even close to learning how to ride an euc on a 16s versus a larger euc. Two completely different animals. But ok... you get one... HA...not 2. just 1. 

Edited by d0n

I knew this was coming... 

If you're not happy with us, we can of course refund your order. We would not want you to be uncomfortable with the business you're dealing with.

Thank you,

William

So yea, I said refund my money. I'll find somewhere else to buy my sherman.  I'm happy not to buy from a place that won't post ALL reviews... good or bad. 

Edited by d0n

15 minutes ago, CarlW said:

You're on it.  You just posted your review.  It appears you did little research before making your purchase of a used EUC.  Blaming the modest specs and performance of the product you selected instead of acknowledging your own lack of research before making a purchase seems like you are taking zero responsibility for buying a product that is not meeting your specific needs.  I think you should be able to leave a review good or bad on Ewheels site when you have purchased a product from them.  Your general modus operandi seems to be unnecessarily derogatory remarks.  So yeah, really not very cool.    

Carl, I didn't even know EUC's existed before buying this. The 16s is supposed to be a great learner wheel according to the 29 five star reviews on ewheels. I can say from learning on it and trying other wheels that it is NOT.

Ewheels doesn't post bad reviews period. Go find one single bad review on their site of anything, Just 1. They're obviously biased. i get it. Their bias is not good for the euc buying community though. 

And for the record my review was not "posted".  If you'd bother to read the thread before posting you'd have known that. 

So you think if I spent $650 more and bought this euc new from ewheels for $1250 + tax and shipping (instead of buying it used on CL for $600 with .5 miles on it from the person who bought it from ewheels), they'd let my review stand and post it publicly? I highly doubt it. I'm glad as heck that I bought it on the used market for $600 with .5 miles on it. 

I'm also happy that ewheels sent my $1000 sherman deposit back. I don't want to buy from a company that has integrity issues. 

Edited by d0n

23 minutes ago, d0n said:

I knew this was coming... 

So yea, I said refund my money. I'll find somewhere else to buy my sherman.  I'm happy not to buy from a place that won't post ALL reviews... good or bad. 

Ok, good luck with the aliexpress sellers, you'll be lucky to get any response at all from them.

In fact, good luck in general.  You'll need it with that attitude.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bone said:

Ok, good luck with the aliexpress sellers, you'll be lucky to get any response at all from them.

In fact, good luck in general.  You'll need it with that attitude.

I'm the buyer. I'm the guy about to shell out $3700 + tax and shipping for a toy from a company that doesn't have the integrity to post a single bad review. And I have the bad attitude? Seriously? 

They're making 200%+ profit on a Vsherman off us saps. They need to work for that money. I don't need to work to give it to them. I don't NEED an euc. They NEED sales to stay afloat. The buyer is always right. F*ck ewheels. I'm out. Gonna go ride my shitty 16s!  :) 

Edited by d0n

Just now, OldFartRides said:

You should really rethink this whole euc thing Don. They are very unsafe, unstable, and let’s be honest, down right junky.

Best,

and you should rethink that beard