Ever notice there's no bad reviews about any of the EUCs on ewheels?

Guest d0n

cmon guys, can we try to lighten up just a little here? No need for attacking each other over something so simple. It seems like people are getting a little emotional on both sides of this.  Most everyone here has an opinion and up until recent postings, it was all being handled in a seomwhat civil manner. I say we all just step back for a few moments, go visit the 'bad image for euc thread for some comic relief' and move along? Yeah, Im freaking nobody, but I think the issue here has been aired, and the only thing left is to derail this thread, or watch decent people start slinging crap to serve no purpose. CMon everyone, lets sing  kumbuyah or however its spelled. I do like witnessing a train wreck, but i fear there aint even a train on these tracks anymore...

DId someone mention barBque, beer and live music? Well, they should have!:eff02be2d7:

• Like 1

I can see both sides of this argument.  You buy a class of wheel that has all the properties of that class of wheel is supposed to be like.  Everything you said is a valid point of view from the perspective of what that wheel is.   However, is it the Philips head screwdriver's fault it isn't a Flathead screwdriver?  Each class of wheel has its own properties and for the class of wheel it belongs to, it strikes a cord with folks because that wheel is endearing to the community that had\has it.  For what the wheel is, and was designed to be, I feel it rates higher than 2 stars. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, d0n said:

I'm the buyer. I'm the guy about to shell out $3700 + tax and shipping for a toy from a company that doesn't have the integrity to post a single bad review. And I have the bad attitude? Seriously? 

They're making 200%+ profit on a Vsherman off us saps. They need to work for that money. I don't need to work to give it to them. I don't NEED an euc. They NEED sales to stay afloat. The buyer is always right. F*ck ewheels. I'm out. Gonna go ride my shitty 16s!  :) 

Too bad, ewheels is one of the best. 

• Like 1

imo that website has a lot of issues - reviews?  not really one of them

that website needed re-design the second it was originally published.  now?  it's kinda a disgrace

21 hours ago, WilliamG said:

Since then, he's been threatening and abusive toward us. Quite unfortunate all round. We stand by everything we said, and if the customer would like to provide the email correspondence (we won't, for privacy reasons), we have nothing to hide. 

Yes please provide them. Show everyone how I've threatened you and been abusive. I didn't threaten you. I simply called you a DICK because you are. Others here have told me the same thing about you william. They say jason is fine to deal with but youre not. You acted as if I owed you something for not overcharging me for the supposed extra cost of the now, more expensive batteries. You didn't buy me off with that. I don't owe you anything for not overcharging me. If I want to leave a truthful review about the 16s that was bought from ewheels, I can and will do that. If you won't post it, I'll leave it somewhere else that people will see it. 

There's no way in the world that your review process automatically kicks out reviews from people who didn't buy the EUC directly from ewheels. No way. You're saying your review process has artificial intelligence!? LOL  I was not asked if I purchased it at ewheels. Admit it... you simply moderate ALL reviews and if they're not favorable to the products you sell, you don't add them to the site. That's why there's not a single bad review and you only have a few reviews for each euc. You claim the 16s is your best selling euc but you only have 29 reviews for it? Hmmm. Not posting ALL reviews is very disingenuous and a disservice to the euc community. It is selfserving to your pocketbooks. I get it. 

Please post all of our emails. If you don't, I will. 

By the way, I just paid in full for a v12 from chicway today. 

Edited by d0n

8 minutes ago, Schmudel said:

Can’t you just let it go?

Actually no I can't. I'm not going to sit by idly and let william from ewheels say I threatened him and abused him. That's wrong just like them only posting 4 and 5 star reviews. 

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 12:40 PM William <sales@ewheels.com> wrote:
Don,

There's an implication if you leave a product review on our site that said product came from us, - I'm sure you understand. This causes problems, as in this case - because often we have upgraded/improved versions of these Wheels (e.g. with better tires that we exclusively obtain for our products). If you wouldn't mind, please only leave reviews of products on our site that you actually received from us. 

Thanks, Don,

William