Sherman 1058 menu items

Dominic Winsor

7 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Out of interest, did you have the negative mileage thingy? Does 1058 completely reset the mileage?

It did indeed. IDK why but when I updated using the Android APK it reset everything! All mileages to 0. All my setting… alarms, tilt angle, tiltback… all factory defaults. — that is an annoyance because I like to know the total distance on a wheel but I do keep a spreadsheet of all my riding.

EUC World reported a distance of -318 miles (or something like that) whilst I was riding yesterday.

Edited by Dominic Winsor

48 minutes ago, Dominic Winsor said:

It did indeed. IDK why but when I updated using the Android APK it reset everything! All mileages to 0. All my setting… alarms, tilt angle, tiltback… all factory defaults. — that is an annoyance because I like to know the total distance on a wheel but I do keep a spreadsheet of all my riding.

EUC World reported a distance of -318 miles (or something like that) whilst I was riding yesterday.

Yeah I thought a reflash would wipe everything. Be interested to see how it affects used prices for shermans with 'low miles' now :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, stephen said:

Thanks for this

My voltage used to sit around 99.7 now on 1.58 I didn't play with the offset and put it on charge again and it now charges to 100.8v without messing with the offset

• Like 2

I did not have any reset of data after updating to v1058 with the app. Be sure to stay calm and patient during the whole update process and don't close the app or cut the connection. Maybe it's a bug when update process will be interrupted?

• Like 2

On 7/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, Dominic Winsor said:

Marcus on the Telegram chat says:
23. Turn off timer

Can you update to your first post?

No 12: Actual voltage

No 13: actual temperature in °C

No 14: other temperature in °C

No 15: indicator for the force pushing back or forward on the pedals

No 16: same like no 15 but seems like an average

No 17: battery balance check

No 18: battery balance check

No 22: indicator for the balance left and right of the wheel?

No 23: counter until wheel will turn off/standby? automatically 

No 24: counter for something? Mine moves from 830 to 834 when I move the wheel

No 25: counter for each step the motor does on the magnets? Goes from 000 to 999 and again. Like a step counter.

No 26: some sensor reading

No 27: actual firmware version 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lefteris said:

I think that the 27 in number options are depicted here when i tried some stuff with the .58 binary file.

mzaGguF.png
more about my firmware dabbling here and more about MPU6050 here

From what i see after the mention of the MPU6050 OffsetData there are exactly 27 strings

I see some "SetFctVol+" and "SetFctVol-"  maybe for adjusting the beeper volume?

• Like 1

26 (HA) is actually the binary status of all three hall sensors. You'll notice as you move the wheel forward or backward slowly, the numbers will change at a speed that corresponds to the motor rotation speed. Each digit (3 total) represents 1 hall sensor, and their status changes as the motor moves. I think this is a really neat inclusion in the menu since it lets you see how the wheel "sees" the motor's movement!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

26 (HA) is actually the binary status of all three hall sensors. You'll notice as you move the wheel forward or backward slowly, the numbers will change at a speed that corresponds to the motor rotation speed. Each digit (3 total) represents 1 hall sensor, and their status changes as the motor moves. I think this is a really neat inclusion in the menu since it lets you see how the wheel "sees" the motor's movement!

Thanks NIck. I've updated the OP

On 7/12/2021 at 5:25 PM, Dominic Winsor said:

I am trying to replace the image but the forum is not letting me upload at the moment. Very strange.

Try imgur or if you like i can host it on my server 4 ever! :P 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, Murdomeek said:

Sorry, is there a video on how to get into the advanced menu?

I am on 1056 and can't access anything. (or does my firmware not have this feature?)

Press the Ok button for 8 or more seconds. Basically keep it pressed past  beep 09:26 on this video for help

• Like 1