Firmware 1.3.5 Update Poll

SuperSport

Firmware 1.3.5 Update Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Did you Update to Firmware 1.3.5 and was it successful?

• Did NOT Update
    • Updated and appears to be the Same
    • Updated and appears to be fine but with Whistle Sound
    • Updated and Burned Motherboard or Other Issue
    • Updated and Rides Nicer
    • Updated and Rides Worse
    • Other - Please Post below your findings...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2015 at 3:44 AM, Jurgen said:

He guys, with all these posts on these neverending software and other issues with 9B, isn't it time to consider switching to an IPS ZERO? :rolleyes:

Thanks, but we like nice design and hidden handle. We'll let you know if interested in something ugly with a handle we don't need :)

had a couple of trips out now ( NINEBOT ONE E+ )  with 1.3.5 and not seeing any issues   everything working well   still getting some issues with BT connection but that's down to my gadget NOT the app.

.( I have a very old Samsung galaxy mega phone with an old android OS... )

What's the difference? If the app works on your old Galaxy, it's compatible with your android version... So it's the app or the bluetooth chip fault.

I'm running the app on my BlackBerry Q10 and it always sees my NB, but it takes sometimes 2-3 times to actually connect. I remember it works like that from the beggining.

After turning your NineBot on, it will take a moment for the Motherboard to completely boot and only then will the BlueTooth start up.  So, Turn it On, then wait a few seconds before trying to connect.

thanks bat & supersport   I will give that a try    ..   when I do get connected life is good all the right settings and miles show up.. just a bit of a pain getting connected  :)   out for a swift 2.5 miles yesterday all working well up n down hills etc etc   but it was raining so I came home early.. :( ... 

i recorded the sound with a mic before and after the update. I personally cant hear the sound, but if i listen to the recording on high volume i can hear it.

never was so glad that i hear so bad :-)

I have finally done some decent I'm with 1.3.5 in a NB9 E+. I don't have any problems. The high pitch noise may be heard if it is all very silent and I put my ear near the NB. As it changes when moving a little the wheel it is probably mechanical stress of the magnets/motor. It completely disappears in some positions.

Archived