EUC World Wear OS can't install

On 6/26/2021 at 5:58 AM, NickDubai said:

I think, out of all the pebbles, the Pebble Time Round is the best for EUC World, super tiny, thin and light and super bright screen in daylight. In fact the brighter the sun the more visible the screen...

I have a Pebble Round aswell, but my battery doesn't last very long running WheelLog (with EUC World), how long does yours last displaying speed? (I have the batter save mode on)

I was able to install it on my Ticwatch E when going to the play store on the watch and then selecting "Installed on phone". It was on the bottom of that list and it installed flawlessly.

Thanks!

Well done mr Seba. It seems it works

I tried on ticwatch 3 pro (wear os 2.n) and on galaxy watch 4 (wear os 3.0)

the procedure is the same

installed new phone app

on the watch, play store, my phone app, found and installed EUC 

on the phone EUC paired the app with the watch via BT

this last operation works fine on wear os 2.n,; on 3.0 EUC phone app didn't find the watch4; but still open the watch app.

I'll try with the wheel this evening

thanks

Edit: tested with my wheel; the new app runs on  ticwatch 3 pro, and on galaxy watch 4.

Edited by bgmastro
  • Like 1

Thank you Seba, I can only get the old version of the app as I am in the beta program, I have left the beta program now but I guess it will take a few moments to refresh before I see the new public version...

When is the Garmin version coming out 😁 Is there anyone that can do that coding for you?

On 9/14/2021 at 9:54 PM, Seba said:

I have a good news! After a long battle, EUC World app for Wear OS has been finally approved by Google Play. This means that it should be publicly available within next few days.

Thanks Seba, It works flawlessly I have tried it on a few tours now. Makes life so much easier not having to try and get in connected with WheelLog as well... Many thanks, best regards Nick

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 10:49 AM, Seba said:

Here is the most recent APK for EUC World for Wear OS companion app:

https://euc.world/downloads/apk/eucworld-wear-2.6.0.apk

Hi @Seba  I have the same problem, on my watch (Mi watch ) I don't have access to play store because its chinese version. Would you update the link so I can download it please? Or any alternatives that I can try? 

Love the job you are doing for this community btw

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 9:26 PM, Kyryl said:

Hi @Seba  I have the same problem, on my watch (Mi watch ) I don't have access to play store because its chinese version. Would you update the link so I can download it please? Or any alternatives that I can try? 

Love the job you are doing for this community btw

OMG  I got it working!!!  

I thought I had alrdeady tried it but it seems that previous versions of euc world work on my watch!!! I really don't know why is now working because yesterday I tried the same thing with no results. 

0?ui=2&ik=3186d866c7&attid=0.1&permmsgid

If someone has the same problem as me, here is a quick tutorial:  

I have also created and entry with this tutorial and with version en español: https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/28105-install-euc-world-on-mi-watch-wear-os-xiaomi/ 

Install version  2.2.1 of euc world to the phone. (I installed it from here https://euc-world.es.aptoide.com/versions  )

With wear installer 2 (playstore) connect to the watch and from installed apps install euc world, (it should say wear component extracted if not theres's something wrong)

after installing it to your watch, try to open it and connect it to your wheel and version 2.2.1 of the app in you phone.

After this I've been able to unistall this version from my phone and    upgrade it to the last released from play store (2.16.1) and use it with the one installed on the watch (2.2.1)

although live data doesn't seem to be working properly it's more than enough for me to see the speedometer and don't eat the ground  s All of the functions work fine on the watch

It's fucking 11pm and in two days I have global exams but I want to go for a ride😭

Edited by Kyryl
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Michael Gurevich said:

Hi, I have an iPhone and ticwatch 3, and I guess I can’t use the app because it won’t install directly on the watch without an android phone?

Sort of.  The watch app actually ties to a stream provided by the EUCWorld phone app. 

Cheers