Hi Everyone, recently I discovered this trick to install euc world (the phone dependant version) on the Mi watch and as already some  people were interested in it I decided to create its own entry, so it will reach out to more searchers.

pd: debajo hago version traducida al español

Please do it exactly as I do, with the same links and apps, if not, it may not work for you.

Install version  2.2.1 of euc world to the phone. (I installed it from here https://euc-world.es.aptoide.com/versions  )

With wear installer 2 ( search in playstore) connect to the watch and from installed apps install euc world, (it should say wear component extracted if not theres's something wrong)

after installing it to your watch, try to open it and connect it to your wheel and version 2.2.1 of the app in you phone.

One person reported that at this step it wasn't working however, after resetting the watch it began working  

After this upgrade it to the last released from play store ( at the moment 2.16.1) and use it with the one installed on the watch (2.2.1)

0?ui=2&ik=3186d866c7&attid=0.1&permmsgid

here is the original :

Para eviitar errores es mejor hacerlo exactamente como yo, con los mismos programas y links

Instala la version 2.2.1 de euc world en el telefono, yo lo instalé de aquí  https://euc-world.es.aptoide.com/versions 

Con wear installer 2(buscalo en play store) conectalo al mi watch y desde "apps instaladas" instala euc world(al clickarlo tiene que decir que se ha extraído el "wear component" (ns como traducir eso) sino, es probable que la version que hayas instalado no sirva, revisalo.

Despues de instalarlo en el reloj trata de abrirlo y conectarlo al telefono con la version que acabamos de instalar (2.2.1)

El primer tester despues de mi dijo que en este punto no funcionaba, pero al resetear el reloj funcionaba perfectamente 

Despues actualiza la app del telefono a la ultima de google play (2.16.1) tengo yo, y usalo  con la del reloj que acabamos de instalar (2.2.1)

• 1 month later...

How long does the battery last of your connected with euc world with "screen allways on/always active" set in euc world?

Samsung watch is great, but didn't last long in this mode (3-4h). On the other hand phone doesn't either :) but longer than watch. Like 5-6 hours if full.

Edited by Boogieman