EUC World Wear OS can't install

On 6/25/2021 at 11:38 AM, Seba said:

In most cases you can't have two apps connected with one wheel at the same time. Having WheelLog connected with your wheel will prevent EUC World from connecting and vice versa.

I just tried this recently, and it seemed to me on the contrary that WheelLog and EUC World both worked very well, connected to my KS-S18 with the same smartphone

Incidentally, the reason for this attempt was above all to have the data from my wheel on my wrist, where a Garmin 6X watch is located ...

Edited by sbouju

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 4:51 AM, Seba said:

Just give me few days more. I'm preparing Wear OS app update that will be available via Google Play. All the problems are caused by change made by Google in the way companion apps are distributed.

@Seba Any news? I've bought a TicWatch E2 precisely for using it with EUC World app... Help me please! :D

On 6/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, sbouju said:
On 6/25/2021 at 11:38 AM, Seba said:

In most cases you can't have two apps connected with one wheel at the same time. Having WheelLog connected with your wheel will prevent EUC World from connecting and vice versa.

I just tried this recently, and it seemed to me on the contrary that WheelLog and EUC World both worked very well, connected to my KS-S18 with the same smartphone

This is why I wrote "in most cases". Some wheels support more than one connection at the same time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NickDubai said:

Any news yet on the wear os app?

It's under Google review. It takes longer than I expectec, because I have to make modifications required by their new UI design requirements.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 12:26 AM, jankrsiak said:

@SebaPlease find it possible to get an APK file of an older version of EUC World. Then I could install WearOs in the watch via Wearinstaler as described above. I really need to have EUC WORLD on the watch ...

Here is the most recent APK for EUC World for Wear OS companion app:

https://euc.world/downloads/apk/eucworld-wear-2.6.0.apk

Edited by Seba

Ok great thanks. I installed it, the central icon for battery go green but I can't get any readout on speed on the watch. When I switch back to my Pebble it works fine no problem. I even tried switching off my Pebble watch incase it was interfering with it. The app on the watch also seems close and go back to the watchface?

I give up, don't know what is wrong, when I start EUC world on my phone it automatically starts the EUC world app on my TicWatch Pro 3 GPS but then won't connect, the watch Icon on the EUC world app doesn't change to green...

On 7/24/2021 at 2:26 AM, jankrsiak said:

@SebaPlease find it possible to get an APK file of an older version of EUC World. Then I could install WearOs in the watch via Wearinstaler as described above. I really need to have EUC WORLD on the watch ...

Hi, did you get this to work?

Can someone please help me here. I have EUC World 2.6.4 on my phone 2.6.0 wear OS app on my watch. When I open EUC world on my phone the watch app also opens and the phone and watch ico are green on the phone and watch but the watch never displays any other data such as speed on the home screen and the statistics screen is also blank?  Really frustrating....

On 7/31/2021 at 4:01 AM, NickDubai said:

Can someone please help me here. I have EUC World 2.6.4 on my phone 2.6.0 wear OS app on my watch. When I open EUC world on my phone the watch app also opens and the phone and watch ico are green on the phone and watch but the watch never displays any other data such as speed on the home screen and the statistics screen is also blank?  Really frustrating....

Same to me. I also tried to install 2.6.0 on my phone but it didn't work (got an "app not installed" message). Really really frustrating...

• Like 1

28. 7. 2021 v 19:07 NickDubai řekl:

Ahoj, fungovalo ti to?

3. 8. 2021 ve 14:23 řekl Armando:

Totéž pro mě. Také jsem se pokusil nainstalovat 2.6.0 na můj telefon, ale nefungovalo to (zobrazila se zpráva „aplikace není nainstalována“). Opravdu frustrující ...

it doesn't work... It is so frustrating... I'm used to riding a watch. I had all the warning alarms, horn, function buttons set ... It sucks!

On 8/4/2021 at 4:46 PM, jankrsiak said:

it doesn't work... It is so frustrating... I'm used to riding a watch. I had all the warning alarms, horn, function buttons set ... It sucks!

Don't worry. I just got back from vacation and will continue to push the Google team to finally approve the Wear OS app. The problem is that they insist on making the app as standalone as possible, but they don't understand that this particular app is only supposed to work with the main app....

Edited by Seba
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8. 8. 2021 at 13:53, Seba said:

Nebojte se. Právě jsem se vrátil z dovolené a budu i nadále tlačit na tým Google, aby konečně schválil aplikaci Wear OS. Problém je v tom, že trvají na tom, aby byla aplikace co nejvíce samostatná, ale nechápou, že tato konkrétní aplikace má fungovat pouze s hlavní aplikací ....

Ok. I hope you succeed with the idiots from Google ...

3 hours ago, oaschi said:

From what I understood we have to wait until the wear os app is approved before we can install it. The new 2.8.1 is only the phone app. Correct me if I'm wrong @Seba

You must be right. When I saw a new version launched I immediately assumed that the wear os was finally approved by Google, it probably wasn't yet.

5 hours ago, oaschi said:

From what I understood we have to wait until the wear os app is approved before we can install it. The new 2.8.1 is only the phone app. Correct me if I'm wrong @Seba

Nothing to correct, you're 100 % right.

2 hours ago, Armando said:

You must be right. When I saw a new version launched I immediately assumed that the wear os was finally approved by Google, it probably wasn't yet.

Google distribution model changed, so phone app and watch app are no longer distributed in a single package. 

so i boughy the galaxy watch 4 and same thing happened to me in the Google Play Store on the watch and the EUC app is not available. I was however able to install version 2.6 using wear installer, but the app on the phone doesn't pick up any data from the app on the phone. any work around for the Galaxy watch 4?

• Like 1

Love EUC World and I'm a proud paid supporter. Thank you @Seba for all you do.

I picked up a Galaxy Watch 4 and am hoping EUC World is compatible soon. Until then, I'm using this Wear OS speedometer, which I find works well and seems to be a good companion for EUC World until it is compatible.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearspeedometer&hl=en_US&gl=US

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 2.35.45 PM.jpg

• Like 2