Your 2021 New Year's resolutions..

10 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Give less a shit about what people think of me.

quote from an unknown source: "You'd worry less about what people think of you if you knew how seldom they did".

I don't do resolutions per se, but nearly identical to @ShanesPlanet above my takeaway from this year that will be applied next year is: If you even thought you might want to do it, start doing it NOW. Cuz nature and the government have figured out that if one or the other doesn't kill you first, they can banish you to your house with nothing to do but enjoy your housemates, home cooking, quarantinis and the internet. (and that really works for some people, for me though—not as much)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

So learning to crochet and making a new friend each month is off the table?;)

Crochet... prolly not. However, there's no shortage of all types of people. Luckily for ALL of us, friends come in various shapes/sizes and SOME even enjoy being friends with lunacy! Hell, I talk to you don't I? :blink1:

Awesome quote @Tawpie! I wonder how many other people are also feeling the oppression and will choose to go the OTHER route for 2021? Im REALLY excited myself, as choosing to be more wreckless isnt an every year thing!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

• ..... changed the title to Your 2021 New Year's resolutions..
On 12/30/2020 at 11:31 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

3)Spend as much money as I can on trips and toys and fun, but not go in debt and have at least $20 to my name come next year..

I did that in 2020😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stephen said:

I did that in 2020😄

Hahaha Me Too! Besides ordering the MCM5 V2 as a winterwheel, I couldn't keep my hands off the lappie & clicked on the buy now button (they forget to add "think later") on a Verreal RS esk8. Never sk8 when I was a kid so thought I mights well give it a shot so I wouldn't have any regrets before kicking the bucket. It should be different enough from wheeling to make it fun.

O well, its only plastic money. Not like it real money 🤪

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Scottie888 said:

Hahaha Me Too! Besides ordering the MCM5 V2 as a winterwheel, I couldn't keep my hands off the lappie & clicked on the buy now button (they forget to add "think later") on a Verreal RS esk8. Never sk8 when I was a kid so thought I mights well give it a shot so I wouldn't have any regrets before kicking the bucket. It should be different enough from wheeling to make it fun.

O well, its only plastic money. Not like it real money 🤪

I did the same and bought a kugoo g-booster scooter😊 is good fun tbh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stephen said:

I did the same and bought a kugoo g-booster scooter😊 is good fun tbh

The kugoo looks pretty sick! Full suspension & dual 1200w motors will take the dirt trails as well as asphalt. I wanted to upgrade the M365pro to something (or perhaps even faster cos who don't want speed) like yours back in spring '20 but got sidetracked & dove head first into EUCs instead. Nothing wrong with escoots 'cept I wanted a much smaller form factor for ease of in house storage, shopping & other such ilk. 

• Like 1