Looking For a Used KS14S to buy $1000 or less! (I live in Arkansas)

I've been looking into youtube videos for finding an euc. I've spent 40 hours in the past week alone on youtube, obsessed with the idea of this freedom. Some questions I have for anyone wanting to sell is, How many miles on the euc, where do you purchase it originally, does it properly charge to 100% and keep it's charge, and have you have to do a recover charge on it? in addition, what is your reason for selling?

7 minutes ago, RainbowScarFace said:

I've been looking into youtube videos for finding an euc. I've spent 40 hours in the past week alone on youtube, obsessed with the idea of this freedom. Some questions I have for anyone wanting to sell is, How many miles on the euc, where do you purchase it originally, does it properly charge to 100% and keep it's charge, and have you have to do a recover charge on it? in addition, what is your reason for selling?

You could probably  buy a new euc for$1000 with warranty,   you won't regret it 

19 hours ago, Sludog said:

I just bought a brand new V10 for $950. It was recommended to me to got with a 16 inch as a first wheel rather than a 14 inch because it is would be easier to size up to a bigger wheel when I wanted to upgrade. Not sure if this is true but I love the V10 and I learned to ride in about an hour in my basement and I can circle my block pretty well after a few days practice. 

Where’d you find a deal like that? The cheapest new v10s I see are just over $1000 from AliExpress sellers, and that’s before any sales tax. Still selling new from eWheels for 1200 no?

maybe I’m splitting hairs but most of the suggestion here would be significantly north of $1000. Though I agree it would be better bang for the buck. 

Edited by Denny Paul

4 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

Where’d you find a deal like that? The cheapest new v10s I see are just over $1000 from AliExpress sellers, and that’s before any sales tax. Still selling new from eWheels for 1200 no?

maybe I’m splitting hairs but most of the suggestion here would be significantly north of $1000. Though I agree it would be better bang for the buck. 

I think the V10 is or will soon be discontinued according to EUCO website. Got really lucky on eBay brand new in open box for $950 shipped. He was asking $1050 or best offer and I got sent a buy now offer for $950. Trusted seller with high feedback so I took a chance and am very pleased with purchase. Not a mark on it and still had factory plastic on it. Was only removed from box tested out and had 1 km on it.  Was originally bought at Ewheels with an April 2020 build and supposedly under warranty still. To my surprise it also came with upgraded pedals and the wheel cover. The wheel synced right up to Inmotion app and runs perfect. 

• Like 2

I have a pristine 16s for sale with warranty from ewheels through June 2021 and NZ rolls cover. Never crashed. 

I absolutely love the wheel but got a longer range wheel while traveling, so keeping that one.

$900

Let me know if you're interested!

In general, I definitely recommend 16" over 14" for safety and the extra motor power is great for top speed and hills.

Edited by volchitsa

• 1 month later...