What i like and what i hate about the Sherman!So far!

Daley1

Likes                                                                                      Dislikes

-No range anxiety                                                                -Cant see LCD screen when riding with bent knee

-No speed overlean anxiety                                               -Heavy 

-High speed stable                                                               _LCD settings are FxxKD-wheres the Chinglish instruction booklet?

-Better looking in real life                                                  - Flashing blue lights

-Trolley handle is robust                                                    -No mudguard (yet!)

-Headlight                                                                            -LCD needs waterproof/rain sealing

-Pedal dip in tight turns

Edited by Daley1
  • Like 2

Congrats on the Wheel, and I appreciate the feedback. I just received my Sherman this morning. Before actually getting on her, I just wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to everyone at EWheels.com for their assistance, and professional courtesy. I can confirm what everyone has stated, and we already knew, she is heavy. More to come on Nox (My Sherman, like all things that are excitingly fun and dangerous, is female.) and I soon, especially once my wife's MTen3 arrives.

On a related note: Brilliant of Gotway/Begode to address the new guy on the block, by doubling down on the one thing everyone complains about it having as a negative attribute. Capital idea my good chaps.

Delivered
Monday 10/12/2020 at 11:13 am
Edited by The Dude
The Sherman has been dubbed Nox.
  • Like 2

Finding it difficult to really get moving .I,m no lightweight but struggling to bring it up to a reasonable speed quickly.Maybe going to set the pedal angle backwards a couple of degrees to make it easier to torque.Havent even fitted the side pads yet but the fun is experimenting!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Daley1 said:

Finding it difficult to really get moving .I,m no lightweight but struggling to bring it up to a reasonable speed quickly.Maybe going to set the pedal angle backwards a couple of degrees to make it easier to torque.Havent even fitted the side pads yet but the fun is experimenting!

The difference with side pads for me was huge. Was really hard to both accelerate and brake before I put them on.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2020 at 1:45 PM, The Dude said:

Congrats on the Wheel, and I appreciate the feedback. I just received my Sherman this morning. Before actually getting on her, I just wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to everyone at EWheels.com for their assistance, and professional courtesy. I can confirm what everyone has stated, and we already knew, she is heavy. More to come on Nox (My Sherman, like all things that are excitingly fun and dangerous, is female.) and I soon, especially once my wife's MTen3 arrives.

On a related note: Brilliant of Gotway/Begode to address the new guy on the block, by doubling down on the one thing everyone complains about it having as a negative attribute. Capital idea my good chaps.

Delivered
Monday 10/12/2020 at 11:13 am

Females are fun and dangerous? Could you please explain a bit more? I'm a noob - I haven't heard this before.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, r_713 said:

Females are fun and dangerous? Could you please explain a bit more? I'm a noob - I haven't heard this before.

Most vehicles (boats, planes, cars, motorcycles, etc.), firearms, and other dangerously exhilarating items tend to have female names. Not a tradition I started, just observed and can relate too. Example:  "I wanna name her Dottie, after my wife. She's a vicious lifesuckin' b*tch from which there's no escape."

Now, I didn't write that script... but I get it.

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, Daley1 said:

Dislikes...

-Cant see LCD screen when riding with bent knee

_LCD settings are FxxKD-wheres the Chinglish instruction booklet?

-LCD needs waterproof/rain sealing

Cover up the LCD screen with duct tape, leaving holes for the power and lights button and half your dislikes about the Sherman will be gone.

On 10/24/2020 at 6:57 PM, Mango said:

Cover up the LCD screen with duct tape, leaving holes for the power and lights button and half your dislikes about the Sherman will be gone.

Was planning to do the same thing with clear Gorilla tape.

• Like 3

On 10/26/2020 at 7:57 PM, gon2fast said:

Was planning to do the same thing with clear Gorilla tape.

He probably meant Crystal Clear Gorilla tape and accidentally just said duct tape because covering it with duct tape would defeat the purpose of having an LCD "display" in the first place, lol...

• Like 2