Surfling

Yes, there are several in the forum. Here are some of the best:

Hotswap battery mod @SuperSport@litewave

Internal battery mod @smallexis@enaon

Speed hack @MRN76 + others

Tire @litewave + others

Control board cooling pipe @enaon

Watch @enaon

... and many others such as side covers, shell replacements, lights, trolley handles, etc.

Edited by litewave
  • Like 2

fyi - speed hack cannot be done unless u upgrade battery from 15s1p to 15s2p. Even then given the very weak motor questionable if u want to be running at 170% of stock speed as it wld not tk much to bring u down... 

• Like 1

Thank you, Amelanso.  Just gathering info, fiddle & learn more with the internals. Not looking for miracles, maybe even just a slight improvement. I understand this model is easily outgrown but I wanna keep it as a study unit for now. I already ordered an mten3  with expected delivery next month.

Edited by Surfling

imo 9bot C is good for learning and just doing slow practice, teaching kids and other new riders etc. I use it to take my dog for runs because it roles just fast enough to make it right for the dog. But no point in putting any effort to try expanding the potential of this wheel - as they say: you cannot make a silk purse of a sow's ear! Keep it in your stable for the limited role it can play and add other wheels that can have an expanded role (congrats on mten3 - I want one!)!

• 1 year later...

Hi.  I’ve just got my first EUC, a Ninebot One C+. And it fits well for me. Ride little , not fast.  It’s enough.  
But I’d just like to remove the limitation to 10km/h when the battery goes under 20%.  
it drives me crazy.  I don’t need to ride faster than 20km/h. 
thanks 

31 minutes ago, Motoviagens said:

But I’d just like to remove the limitation to 10km/h when the battery goes under 20%.  

Understandable, but maybe not the best idea. Capabilities of a wheel decrease with charge status and the c+ has a small battery. Afair/k the c+ battery bms still had a single cell under voltage cutoff. So, once the cell aged a bit one has beside the normal increased overlean chance with low batteries a real cut off risk over time...