EUC Release Timeline?

RedSpectreNine

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

Nice project! I entered most relevant wheels following the release dates at https://www.electricunicycles.eu/product_catalog . Unfortunately the graph didn't let me enter more than 18 entries for free. :D

Thanks! Funny enough I'm actually using that site as a source lmao! I'll make sure to add the other entries so that its easier to see on a timeline in one screen.
ATM I'm focusing on Gotway, KingSong, INMOTION, and Ninebot. 

2 hours ago, RedSpectreNine said:

I'm confused what do you mean?

He means programatically reading all the relevant web pages, parsing the text and extracting the data you need from the text. A bit like how Google reads all web pages and builds indexes of keywords that people might search for. It's an interesting idea though I can't see what value the time line page offers over a simple spreadsheet or table of data. Am I missing something?

6 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Nice project! I entered most relevant wheels following the release dates at https://www.electricunicycles.eu/product_catalog . Unfortunately the graph didn't let me enter more than 18 entries for free. :D

that's a cool list haven't seen that before.. half the wheels there I have never seen lol, didn't even know eucs were around in 2014... and I was wondering why I have never seen an msuper v1,, didn't see it in that list either heard of the v2 and owned a v3 did they just not have a v1?? that solowheel orbit is the coolest idea ever haha.. and I noticed a few speeds were wrong though for example the ninebot e+ is listed as 25 when it's 22 under the most ideal conditions, and the v5+ is 30 when it's actually only 20 and even the best of the v5 series only get up to 25.. other than that it's a very nice comprehensive list

You're missing the V8F, MSPro, Sherman, among others. Also there have been refreshes which one might consider to be a new release--Tesla V2, 2200W refresh of the 18XL, the new MCM5 V2, etc.

Just now, AtlasP said:

You're missing the V8F, MSPro, Sherman, among others. Also there have been refreshes which one might consider to be a new release--Tesla V2, 2200W refresh of the 18XL, the new MCM5 V2, etc.

Yeah I can edit it anytime. When others edit it forces me to review them. The only reason some might be missing is either I was having trouble finding the actual release date or just didn't get around to it yet. 

• Like 1