Wheel Addiction

About a month ago as I was shopping for a wheel, and I realized that some people had collections, i thought to myself, these lads are crazy, a wheel is a wheel. Now I own a V8F (Inmotion) been riding for 2 weeks, I love it but I've come to realize that i might need another one for different type of rides as im looking to ride off-road, and maybe one for fast rides, so finally im looking to own a minimum of 3. 

How about you? 

• Like 2

My advice ride 1000Km/miles on you V8F. Learn all you need how control EUC in all situation. My firt "big" crash was after 1000+ Km because i lost respect of my V10F(crash because i no focus on route fully).

After you realiese you outgrow v8F completly go to next wheel.

You have 2 options:

1. sell V8F and buy (example ks16x is great all arounder except weatherproofing) :efee96588e:

2. Keep V8F like small whell and buy new congratulation you are collector now too :w00t2:  

It is difficult to sell EUC because each one is unique in its own way and if you want you will always find an argument why not sell/keep it.:ph34r:

3 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

My advice ride 1000Km/miles on you V8F. Learn all you need how control EUC in all situation. My firt "big" crash was after 1000+ Km because i lost respect of my V10F(crash because i no focus on route fully).

After you realiese you outgrow v8F completly go to next wheel.

You have 2 options:

1. sell V8F and buy (example ks16x is great all arounder except weatherproofing) :efee96588e:

2. Keep V8F like small whell and buy new congratulation you are collector now too :w00t2:  

It is difficult to sell EUC because each one is unique in its own way and if you want you will always find an argument why not sell/keep it.:ph34r:

For sure am going to keep it, comes to worst my son will use it, and i agree about riding it for awhile before i make a decision

• Like 2

I currently own 3 wheels and still have need of at least 2 on a regular basis, with I think 2 as the bare minimum to cover my varying usage--although at this point I'll probably always own at least 3 or 4. (If I can't stop buying them, then the next best strategy is to at least aggressively cull/sell those that aren't my favorites/that I don't ride as often.)

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

This is normal. When you're addicted in euc, you always want to try different type, such as me, I really hope have Sherman, S18 and V11, different euc can give you unexpected experiences. 

• Like 2

On 7/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, Urban Wheeler said:

About a month ago as I was shopping for a wheel, and I realized that some people had collections, i thought to myself, these lads are crazy, a wheel is a wheel. Now I own a V8F (Inmotion) been riding for 2 weeks, I love it but I've come to realize that i might need another one for different type of rides as im looking to ride off-road, and maybe one for fast rides, so finally im looking to own a minimum of 3. 

How about you? 

Yes Sir nothing wrong with a collection, I own 3 myself and with 2 more on the way

Not so much. I went through 3 wheels to upgrade, and settled on the last one. Having things sitting around not being used drives me crazy, so I get rid of them pretty quickly. The 18L fits me perfectly for all uses.

Having said that...the new KS S18 is pecking at my brain. :)

I instantly started my collection from the start because there was an issue with my brand new V5F I had ordered. Had to send it back for repairs and without a wheel I got the urge to ride so I bought a Ninebot E+ (the classic) to hold me over.

Quickly outgrew the V5F so I bought a GW Tesla not too long after, incredible wheel and upgrade.

And then of course I had to get an Mten 3 because Jason started carrying the 420 Wh version.

The only one I don't ride/ don't like riding is the Ninebot E+. The V5F and the Mten3 I'm happy to say I still ride at least bi-weekly.

Already considering getting a V10 or MSX for my next main wheel.

14 hours ago, Circuitmage said:

Not so much. I went through 3 wheels to upgrade, and settled on the last one. Having things sitting around not being used drives me crazy, so I get rid of them pretty quickly. The 18L fits me perfectly for all uses.

Having said that...the new KS S18 is pecking at my brain. :)

I'm surprised the 18L is enough for you. I'm about 1000km on my 18XL but i'm really craving a newer experience now