Nylonove

Coco66

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Arek Kruszyński said:

Here can you buy: https://www.facebook.com/NyloNove-107496464331841 . 
I'm using nylonove on my nikola (~500km) and it's so far better than oryginal footplates. 

Thanks but I’m not on Facebook and the website link on the Facebook page is inactive. Do you have an email address for them? 

On 7/9/2020 at 5:40 PM, RoCan said:

Thanks but I’m not on Facebook and the website link on the Facebook page is inactive. Do you have an email address for them? 

Sure: gutkowski.p@gmail.com . You can order personalized footplates (dimension). 

• Like 2

Why is it so difficult to get hold of these Nylonove pedals?

I contacted Nylonove via FB page and they told me to go to their distributors eucservice or hulaj.market

hulaj.market are out of stock and eucservice say they only sell to their own customers who buy their EUC

hey ho, maybe its not meant to be. Quite a poor show really by Nylonove, if they want to be successful they need to be able to sell the product lol

im now looking into Hextech pedals

EDIT: ok, Nylonove have said hulaj.market will have stock in 2 weeks.

Edited by Antec
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Antec said:

Nylonove have said hulaj.market will have stock in 2 weeks.

Around 130 GBP?

Sounds very expensive for two "pieces of plastic"...

• 2 weeks later...

Well it all depends on what money you have to spend, and most importantly, why you want to change your foot plates anyway. 

Do you want to do tricks on skate parks? Then you probably need to get a metal pair that is more than double the price. 

Do you want to make your wheel as lightweight as possible, and add spikes for grip? Then these will do a great job. 

Do you want extra space for a more comfortable ride? Try the Nikola plates on the MSX / MSP. Works great and should be around 70-80 euros.

$130 euros is actually a really good price for these ,  it takes time to design, machine them and the material is far from free, plus the tooling and machine run time cost.  For those that don't believe then just take a pic of them to a good machine shop and ask them how much to make you a set, make sure you take a pic of the estimators face when you tell them how much they cost and post it up here. 

• Like 2

The hextech pedals, which look exactly the same but are milled from aluminium, cost $240 shipped. These are certainly cheaper, but I'm still waiting to see the price for inmotion's off-road pedals which also look the same. I'm thinking a big company that mass manufactures them might decrease the price.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:55 PM, h3X said:

The hextech pedals, which look exactly the same but are milled from aluminium, cost $240 shipped. These are certainly cheaper, but I'm still waiting to see the price for inmotion's off-road pedals which also look the same. I'm thinking a big company that mass manufactures them might decrease the price.

Veldig bra.
True dat