EyeRide HUD support in EUC World

Other than marketing I haven't seen reviews on these. I'd think for the price they'd be in huge demand if they did 75% as well as they claimed they would. They made some bold claims, and from an Engineering standpoint things didn't seem to match up with what they were saying. At some point some company is going to pull this off, perhaps it will be them if they're not there yet. Surely there's market interest. 

EyeLights SAS made Captain Rider software that didn't review well which is worrysome. 

• 2 months later...

I'm digging up this old post as Im interested in getting a smart display eyewear from Amazon for euc world. 

Vufine wearable Display

Seems like the original eyeride campaign from indiegogo was not very successful  (many complains from backers reading through comment sections) 

Do you guys think this Vufine wearable display is good idea to run the euc world app connecting to your phone?  Smartwatch won't be my options since I won't be able to wear it on top of my wrist guard. Seems like it has no Bluetooth and only can connect via HDMI cable. :confused1:

Edited by Edidas
Double post
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...