My Fedex driver wants one now, sight unseen

rainystateguy

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I was under the impression you personally delivered all of your products. ;)

46108610765_7c3d49181b_b.jpg

@The Fat Unicyclist that is going to be expensive rebranding of your business....

If the is a Z10 with 4.1" tire then your waist have slimmed down a lot. So... We need to find a new name for you... 😊

• Like 3

On 1/18/2020 at 1:42 AM, rainystateguy said:

My V10F arrived today The delivery driver was a pert young woman with a fairly heavy french accent.  She was strong enough to carry the 70 lb box in her arms better than I could when I took it from her.  When I told her what was in the box she stopped in amazement.  She was intrigued by the concept and had many questions.  "No gas?  No pedals?  Just electric?  What is it called again.  Wait, I want to write that down?  On YouTube you said?" 

I firmly believe that she will be the proud owner of an EUC soon.

Oh, BTW, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my new V10F came equipped with the skateboard tape type pedal surfaces rather than the rubber that folks had complained about in many of the reviews I had watched.  I wasn't expecting that.  Nice!

Now if you will excuse me I have to go learn to ride this pretty machine.

Great jo Mr EUC ambassador. And you had not been riding yet. 

I look forward to hearing how you are getting on with learning. This is always a fun process., the initial frustration, then the slight progress and then bam, I can fly, I can fly, moment. 

45 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Great jo Mr EUC ambassador. And you had not been riding yet. 

I look forward to hearing how you are getting on with learning. This is always a fun process., the initial frustration, then the slight progress and then bam, I can fly, I can fly, moment. 

I'm looking forward to it too.  The post office truck just drove up as I was sitting here typing this, dropping off my last missing bit of safety equipment - knee protectors - so if the weather cooperates the first attempt will be this afternoon.  

• Like 3

On 1/20/2020 at 1:43 AM, Rehab1 said:

I was under the impression you personally delivered all of your products. ;)

Well that was pre-Bodyguard... With most of our sales overseas now that would become rather expensive.

BTW - Did I tell you all how @fbhb made me go back and carry it in again, as he didn't photograph it the first time...

On 1/20/2020 at 7:27 AM, Unventor said:

@The Fat Unicyclist that is going to be expensive rebranding of your business....

If the is a Z10 with 4.1" tire then your waist have slimmed down a lot. So... We need to find a new name for you... 😊

The tyre in that photo is much bigger than 4.1" (if you know what I mean)...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Well that was pre-Bodyguard... With most of our sales overseas now that would become rather expensive.

Time to purchase a Gulfstream. ;)

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

BTW - Did I tell you all how @fbhb made me go back and carry it in again, as he didn't photograph it the first time...

That explains the sweet and frown. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

That explains the sweat and frown

Due to the sweat and frown on the second attempt, I actually had to make him go back and carry it a Third time...

• Like 3