Gotway Nikola Board Replacement switch and dented bent rim repair ideas? i don't know which old board or new board i have inside my nikola but i don't want to have a burnout of fail like other stories? how and where to buy to replace for saftey or just ri

Gotway Nikola Board Replacement switch and dented bent rim repair ideas? i don't know which old board or new board i have inside my nikola but i don't want to have a burnout of fail like other stories? how and where to buy to replace for saftey or just ride until it burns out. I also have a small dent or pump in rim i think or tire offset how do i repair?

• 2 weeks later...

I assume that your existing board is working but you just want to make sure that it's is not the original board?

If your dealer cannot provide this information then you will need to open the wheel and look at your control board. Probably easiest for us if you post a picture of your control board.

• Like 1

Well one lesson I learned was if you when straightening the rim it cracks as is only Ali Cast 

Well if then thinking of a welded repair

Remove the rim magnets prior to any welding as heat will demagnitise magnets in area of weld

And wheel will act very oddly when reassembled