Installing EUC Guy's MSX LED Controller

Marty Backe

what kind of witchcraft is that touch sensor??? youre not touching it youre touching the outer shell i dont get it haha.. what about when you go over bumps or when your legs brush up there does it change the mode?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rywokast said:

what kind of witchcraft is that touch sensor??? youre not touching it youre touching the outer shell i dont get it haha.. what about when you go over bumps or when your legs brush up there does it change the mode?

From experience, usually never any unintended inputs. Used it on my monster also. Warm water when washing it can trigger it

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fuerte said:

Okay...so he got Marty to make a video and now you can’t buy them????? Doesn’t look like you can buy anything on his page, I am confused.

To be fair, this isn't his means of making a living. He generally makes things in batches when he has time. Probably best to e-mail him directly to express an interest any of the things he has listed on his website.

I do know that other people have bought his LED Controller so it's not vaporware.

31 minutes ago, Brendan Halliday said:

Definitely cool as a plug and play addon to control the lights. Going by the plug scheme on the board the LEDS in an MSX are serially addressable, possibly WS2812 or similar?

Pretty much all wheel ring lights are serially addressed. Maybe Mathias can comment on the standard that's used in the MSX.

• Like 1