MSX 100V PLUS (1845WH)!?!?

TMoats

Just found this video and for someone who is waiting for the MSX 100v to ship, I would be thrilled for the increase of WH to 1845. Supposedly https://eucservice.com/en/ has worked with Gotway and added this option for the MSX 100v. Searched the forum and found nothing on this so I'm bringing this up for discussion. Here's the video:

Can we get this option available at ewheels.com? How can I tag Jason? lol (I seriously don't know how to tag members on here:blink:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 3:09 AM, TMoats said:

Just found this video and for someone who is waiting for the MSX 100v to ship, I would be thrilled for the increase of WH to 1845. Supposedly https://eucservice.com/en/ has worked with Gotway and added this option for the MSX 100v. Searched the forum and found nothing on this so I'm bringing this up for discussion. Here's the video:

Can we get this option available at ewheels.com? How can I tag Jason? lol (I seriously don't know how to tag members on here:blink:)

@Jason McNeil

There is a 1845Wh 100V MSX (or 1860Wh, exact same thing) available at ewheels.

Jason/ewheels seems to be extremely swamped with emails at the time. He hadn't visited here for 2 months, dropped by to make a quick statement about the fast charger issue, and then went back to answering emails. So tagging him here isn't going to get a quick reply (or maybe a reply at all). @photorph is somehow affiliated with ewheels so you can tag him instead of Jason for better chances.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

On 10/20/2019 at 3:55 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

There is a 1845Wh 100V MSX (or 1860Wh, exact same thing) available at ewheels.

Jason/ewheels seems to be extremely swamped with emails at the time. He hadn't visited here for 2 months, dropped by to make a quick statement about the fast charger issue, and then went back to answering emails. So tagging him here isn't going to get a quick reply (or maybe a reply at all). @photorph is somehow affiliated with ewheels so you can tag him instead of Jason for better chances.

I appreciate the reply & if I was able to delete this thread, I would, as I have already reached out to Jason through the ewheels website and had our discussion about this option. Thanks!

9 hours ago, TMoats said:

I appreciate the reply & if I was able to delete this thread, I would, as I have already reached out to Jason through the ewheels website and had our discussion about this option. Thanks!

Well dont keep us in suspense. What's the news

High power and distance all in one.. can’t wait to see how far these actually go in real-time, especially with guys pushing it’s limits constantly. Already hyped with my incoming 84v, but reading up on this improved 100v is just as exciting.