Ninebot - Very Old - 600?

Forgive me folks but I’m actually just looking for help on this one.

I’m in Honolulu and there are a number of these “Segway Tours” stores around Waikiki that take visitors on Segway tours and on of the shops has this old Ninebot on the showroom floor.  I asked if they rent it.  No, they say, no one can ride it, it’s for sale!  How much, I ask.  600,...we have two.

Can anyone with experience help me understand what iteration this is and is that a fair price??  Thanks!

F7CEEB49-AB18-4DC1-8D56-A3F4C28031D4.jpeg

9501FFA3-8287-43AC-A338-42C6DE417592.jpeg

Hi!

9 hours ago, CampDylan said:

Forgive me folks but I’m actually just looking for help on this one.

I’m in Honolulu and there are a number of these “Segway Tours” stores around Waikiki that take visitors on Segway tours and on of the shops has this old Ninebot on the showroom floor.  I asked if they rent it.  No, they say, no one can ride it, it’s for sale!  How much, I ask.  600,...we have two.

Can anyone with experience help me understand what iteration this is and is that a fair price??  Thanks!

Ninebot One E+ was a great wheel at it's time - by now it's very outdated :(

Chances are high that these models sat for long time in the showroom and the batteries are degraded/about dead by now.

Or do they ask 600 for both? Could be about ok it the batteries are still in a somewhat good shape?

• Upvote 2

600 for two or one?;)

600 for an E+ (I think that is what it is) is overpriced. Fair price would be... 300 to 400 maybe? Or even less? Not sure. Obviously they're trying to go by what the thing cost back then (waaaaaay back), not what a realistic price would be. If you want it, go there and offer $300 and see if you can negotiate and stay below 350 (I wouldn't pay more). Tell them they can't expect much more.

You can buy a brand new V5F for $50 less.

• Upvote 2

Forget this wheel
You also need to know the mileage, you have to install the application and watch the mileage
you also need to check the health of the battery, maybe the app can help you check this model https://mimod.ru/en_US/ninebattery/
This model is no longer sold in China, I just checked on three official sites where Ninebot have a store (JD TMALL XIAOMIYOUPIN AND NINEBOT CN)

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Forget this wheel

Thank you, yes already forgotten.  I’ve actually got the new KS16X coming to me by ship next month, I just thought if that wheel was cheap enough be okay to have as a spare.  The cranky owner of that Segway shop was trying to tell me that only SHE is authorized to import any “E” vehicles.  I didn’t tell her eWheels already sending me mine, lol.  

18 minutes ago, CampDylan said:

The cranky owner of that Segway shop was trying to tell me that only SHE is authorized to import any “E” vehicles.

I'm envisioning a character from Lilo & Stitch.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, CampDylan said:

No, EACH, lol.  It does look a little sad 😞 

it wouldnt even be worth it 600 for both.. a brand new one costs less than 500 lmfao.. not that it matters because the wheel is ridiculously outdated.. in that shape i wouldnt pay more than 200 just to screw around on as a junker