How do you deal with passers-by?

AlexEssex

44 minutes ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

Wow bro. I gotta say this outlook is kinda weird. Especially on an euc forum.  I proudly ride my euc EVERYWHERE !    I have no problems.  Sometimes people are pricks.  I tell them thanks have a great day and wheel on.  I love life and I loooooove to wheel.   I’m not shy about them or on them.   You’re outlook makes you look kinda creepy. Just saying. :) 

"Creepy" is the word women use to denote sexually unattractive men.

True story: the one guy that I can remember who used the word creepy on me (at a party), declared he was bisexual and was then promptly #MeToo-ed by a young woman a short while later. He was very confused, I guess. Last I saw him, strangely enough, he was at Whole Foods in the wine section wearing yoga pants and a tank top. It was vaguely obscene, somewhat like a male version of Lenina Crowne from Brave New World, but to each his own I guess.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, LanghamP said:

I will say if you're a young single male, the EUC is probably one of the best ways to casually meet girls.

(Young-Single-Male) "Check out the hot guy on that futuristic scooter!"
(vs. Old-Single-Male) "Check out the wierdo on that crazy scooter thing..." <_<

Edited by RayRay
How creepy!
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, winterwheel said:

I hand out little cards that have some details on the model I am riding (how fast, how far) and web addresses where they can learn more about it, see videos etc.

Wow! That sure is going the extra mile! Its gestures like this that make the EUC hobby great! Well done!

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:37 PM, kasenutty said:

I push them out of the way with my pitchfork 😀

I found that the fat ones stuck to the fork too much... Do you have a way to "shake them off" or do you go with the "over the shoulder " flick method?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1