CHARGE DOCTOR - advice needed :)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

Cheers for comment @stephen :)

Now,after few months I know I shouldn't had buy E+ ...

I don't deny, I might confirm again my mistake regarding Z10 after few months?

I hope it won't be the case.

But I am 100% sure (at present moment) the Z10 will cover all my needs, and yet, I felt much better riding it, than my struggles on @stephen's MSX ...

I need a strong, durable,and good looking wheel for slow daily commute and local shopping.

Sometime to take me out, locally, to visit parks around my place, and cover my photography needs, and enjoy @stephen's and @Gasmantle's companion sometime, if we meet around...

But really, I can not see myself, flying long miles...

The range of the wheel is very important to me, but because of some other aspect - ... manoeuvre ability , thus I can't think of any other wheel at the moment...

Mainly I need it for commute guys.

I have had minor problems, troubles commuting on E+ for latest weeks, it's because of the above - manoeuvres ...

Rolling on the pavements it's challenging much more than going ahead through streets...

I were dealing with multiple obstacles, kerbs to get over, the sharp turns in one spot, that was causing me getting off the E+ in most of those cases, crossing the streets on Zebra's, passing people , the building's walls against my face, lol... 

This is exactly the advantage I found on Z10 @stephen :) @RoadRunner :)

I can FEEL / SENSE the wheel so flawlessly !

I didn't feel it on E+ !

I didn't on your MSX @stephen too :(

But Z10 !

Do you know I mean?

This is why I'm ready to sacrifice the range aspect guys...

But again - I might be sorry for today's words after few months ...

I can only hope I will not.

I just love Z10 so badly at the moment, that if you make me buy any other wheel instead - I will be crying for Z10 - do you understand  :)

So whatever your keen advices are, whatever your efforts to teach me the lesson - I just can not listen to you, because I'm sold to Z10.

I hope you understand :)

Edited by PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur
2 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Haven’t done a real range test but when i rode the first 2 days i had 100km with 38% battery left.

I weigh 75kg.

I do weight the same :)

3 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I'm scared off riding on roads not to provoke the cops, that passing me by frequently, everywhere I go...

So mainly I keep rolling on pavements - no fast wheel needed.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but riding an EUC on the pavement in the UK is just as illegal as riding on the road.  Think about it; an EUC (according to UK law) is an unregistered, unlicensed, uninsured, untaxed vehicle, which you are NOW driving on the pavement (sidewalk in US-ese).  You're still an outlaw bud, if anything it worse because you added the pavement to your list of broken laws.  And me, I'm breaking two more laws, no DOT approved helmet, and not paying due care and attention (headphones)    Sorry, outlaw:( Outlaws forever:ph34r: :cheers:

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
41 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but riding an EUC on the pavement in the UK is just as illegal as riding on the road.  Think about it; an EUC (according to UK law) is an unregistered, unlicensed, uninsured, untaxed vehicle, which you are NOW driving on the pavement (sidewalk in US-ese).  You're still an outlaw bud, if anything it worse because you added the pavement to your list of broken laws.  And me, I'm breaking two more laws, no DOT approved helmet, and not paying due care and attention (headphones)    Sorry, outlaw:( Outlaws forever:ph34r: :cheers:

Sh*t :)

You know how to lift up the EUC practicioner, don't you ?

I am aware of what you've mention, but (in my believes) breaching of the law is lessen (a bit) because of avoiding the roads...

In other words, I were avoiding the roads, thinking I'll risk less on pavements.

Am I not !? 

So it's don't really matter, whether "they" past me while I'm rolling either on pavement or the road @Smoother ..?

Bearing in mind the above, is not making me feel any better :)

Regarding frequent meeting ups the cops on my commute way, it's just matter of time when I get my upgraded wheel seized.

That'll be the end of my EUC adventure, cause I can not afford purchasing EUC's every time and then.

I were just hoping, that sticking to pavements will save my ass...

You've made me concern @Smoother, what if 'they' were passing at all those past weeks, riding me on the road...?

Following your words, it wouldn't have changed nothing?

If "they'd" had decided stop me - they would do so, no matter what, the pavement or the road - is it right?  

If it's correct - you just making me consider to start using roads for commute instead :)

At rush hours, the pavements are so busy with pedestrians, that I'm struggling riding ... :)

Edited by PogArt Artur

49 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Haven’t done a real range test but when i rode the first 2 days i had 100km with 38% battery left.

I weigh 75kg.

I need to lose weight 😁😁

34 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Your such a kill joy smoother😁 we are stuffed what ever we do ,, bad boys😄

19 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Sh*t :)

You know how to lift up the EUC practicioner, don't you ?

I am aware of what you've mention, but (in my believes) breaching of the law is lessen (a bit) because of avoiding the roads...

In other words, I were avoiding the roads, thinking I'll risk less on pavements.

Am I not !? 

So it's don't really matter, whether "they" past me while I'm rolling either on pavement or the road @Smoother ..?

Bearing in mind the above, is not making me feel any better :)

Regarding frequent meeting ups the cops on my commute way, it's just matter of time when I get my upgraded wheel seized.

That'll be the end of my EUC adventure, cause I can not afford purchasing EUC's every time and then.

No, you are no better off legally, by only being on the pavement, worse.  Somewhere recently  I read the actual court transcripts of several EUC cases and was shocked to discover how many different laws are being broken at the same time; all those mentioned in my last post. One day a cop is going to give a damn.  What he/she does after that is also pot luck, Warning? ticket? confiscation? who knows?  All you have to do to realize the illegalities, is imaging your wheel as a motorcycle (which in the eyes of the law, it is);  now, how many laws are you breaking?  Like I advised you in another post, stick to the back streets as much as possible.  Recently I picked up a summer job in Cambridge, because I'm getting bored.  That's a 17 mile drive and 2.5 miles on the wheel, each way.  I used Google to scout a route across town that barely touches major streets, and the two side streets i use, is as quiet as a church, and there's LOTS of parked cars to duck behind if the PO PO come into view. The rest of the route is bike trails or parks.  There was a different route suggested to me but when I rode It I was not happy with the number of busy major streets I had to ride to get to work.

Kill joy?!:mellow:  Nah. Just trying to share information that can help.  To be informed is the be forewarned. I hate to hear people say "but, no body told me...".  I'm telling you.

Ps @stephenI know you just pulling my leg.:)

Edited by Smoother

Guest PogArt Artur
12 minutes ago, Smoother said:

No, you are no better off legally, by only being on the pavement, worse.  Somewhere recently  I read the actual court transcripts of several EUC cases and was shocked to discover how many different laws are being broken at the same time; all those mentioned in my last post. One day a cop is going to give a damn.  What he/she does after that is also pot luck, Warning? ticket? confiscation? who knows?  All you have to do to realize the illegalities, is imaging your wheel as a motorcycle (which in the eyes of the law, it is);  now, how many laws are you breaking?  Like I advised you in another post, stick to the back streets as much as possible.  Recently I picked up a summer job in Cambridge, because I'm getting bored.  That's a 17 mile drive and 2.5 miles on the wheel, each way.  I used Google to scout a route across town that barely touches major streets, and the two side streets i use, is as quiet as a church, and there's LOTS of parked cars to duck behind if the PO PO come into view. The rest of the route is bike trails or parks.  There was a different route suggested to me but when I rode It I was not happy with the number of busy major streets I had to ride to get to work.

Kill joy?!:mellow:  Nah. Just trying to share information that can help.  To be informed is the be forewarned. I hate to hear people say "but, no body told me...".  I'm telling you.

Thanks again @Smoother.

The knowledge is the key, even if we would like to hear much more optimistic advices :)

31 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Yeah i do appreciate the info mate i just hate admitting we are illegal ,, rubbish isn't it ,  i try to forget sometimes and just go out , so far I've been fine and so far the police have smiled and said nothing , i do use the road allot and they just look ,, only reason i want a mirror is to see if the turn around lol 👍

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, RoadRunner said:

@PogArt Artur that’s why you need a fast wheel, to get away from the cops :ph34r:

Here in Germany it’s also illegal but i don’t give a f... , rode about 2500km by now. 

I just want to have fun and enjoy myself. :D

Lol :)

You're "smooth criminal" (*M.Jackson's song) :)

I couldn't even think of running away on my E+ hahahahaaaaa :):):)

The things are about to get change... , lol  :)