Ninebot One E+ replacement charger

winter9

I need to buy a replacement charger for my Ninebot One E+ which recently stopped working. All accessories for this wheel are in a short supply in Europe, so I am considering buying one of the three chargers from China:

1. The charger which looks the original 61V/1.9A one: https://bit.ly/2L7bPS0
2. Similar to original (61V, but 2A): https://bit.ly/2L6XEMX (looks like it might have a smaller shell, so it might be prone to melting due to heat)
3. Cheaper generic 15S charger, 2A variant, which could work if I were able to somehow change the connector to the one used in Ninebot One E+, which doesn't seem to be an option; also a small case, which I think could melt: https://bit.ly/2EkCeLO

Does anyone have any experience with any of them? I am mostly concerned about potential fire hazard from the wrong charger, but I also wouldn't want to spend more than necessary, especially since the charger could break soon and I will need to buy another one.

Also, I wonder, if there is any way to easily "convert" regular charger, or a charger for a different model (e.g. Ninebot S2), to Ninebot One E+ charger with some kind of connector "adapter", without messing with the wiring itself? I found this tutorial: http://hobby16.neowp.fr/2016/11/20/charger-customization/ but I don't think I want to go as far as changing the connector inside the charger. I am also aware of the "charge doctor" from the same source, but it's another piece of electronics which could also fail. I am thinking of something like two pieces of plastic+metal with a wire between them to connect a charger with one connector to my E+ with a different connector? 

Thanks in advance for any input on this.

Edited by winter9

• 3 weeks later...

Late reply, but I looked at my ninebot e+ charger. Is 61volt 1.9 amp

The model number given on the official charger is

XVE-6100190

• 2 weeks later...

You can purchase on Aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/output-63V-1A-Charger-Battery-Supply-for-Xiaomi-Ninebot-Ninebot-Mini-Pro-Xiaomi-Smart-Scooter-Ninebot/32846175600.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dahiJdo

output 63V 1A Charger Battery Supply for Xiaomi Ninebot Ninebot Mini Pro Xiaomi Smart Scooter Ninebot Skateboard Accessories

@Gaz Bon
The charger you indicated seems like replacement (not original) charger for Ninebot One S-series (e.g. S2) and Ninebot Mini, not for E+, which is what I was looking for.

In the end, I decided to buy the first charger from my post, as the seller indicated it is the original. It looks the some (other than lack of green Ninebot logo on front, which I had on my original charger) and it works great so far.

Edited by winter9

10 hours ago, winter9 said:

@Gaz Bon
The charger you indicated seems like replacement (not original) charger for Ninebot One S-series (e.g. S2) and Ninebot Mini, not for E+, which is what I was looking for.

In the end, I decided to buy the first charger from my post, as the seller indicated it is the original. It looks the some (other than lack of green Ninebot logo on front, which I had on my original charger) and it works great so far.

Cool i bought the charger from aliexpress and works fine why i bought i still don't know as old original works fine ,i remember original charger i think mentions 61.9V and 63V and aliexpress charger was hoping to get a fuller charge and a few more KMs but did make no difference at all :(

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Eric plam said:

Hi. Can you confirm the charger from Ali express is compatible with the ninebot e+ unicycle?

Thanks

its 63 volt original is 61.. will it work? yes.. will it be very stressful on the battery and shorten its lifespan, yes.. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32859442676.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.1.5f805b72igY1ZQ&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10068_319_317_10696_5729412_453_10084_454_10083_10618_10304_10307_10820_10301_10821_538_537_536_5730515_10843_10059_10884_10887_100031_321_322_10103,searchweb201603_51,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=d3ad1199-6609-413e-99b6-dcc8550e0d7d-0&algo_pvid=d3ad1199-6609-413e-99b6-dcc8550e0d7d is the original charger.. the volts are important.. you could go up to 3 amps but i wouldnt on a battery that small, anything from 0-2.5 amp is what id recommend the higher it is the faster it will charge and the more heat it will produce but it wont damage anything unless you go over 3 amps

Edited by Rywokast

16 minutes ago, Eric plam said:

Hey thanks (again!) For your help

I was trying to find a cheaper charger..100$ is very high. But well I won't buy a cheaper if that is going to damage the battery...

100 is indeed very high.. but youre not likely to find an oem charger for cheaper.. there is no problem with aftermarket chargers as long as you make sure the voltage is the same and stay within the recommended amperage for your battery size.. also adapters are perfectly fine if you want to go from say a lenovo to an aviation socket its no issue, i got one for my 84 volt ewheels fast charger so i can use it to charge a bunch of different wheels

Wow you are so resourceful! 

I feel like a Neanderthal playing with magic toys I don't understand!

I do have a lot of old laptop chargers.. I'll Google how and if I feel like I'm able to just change the tip.. 

• Like 1

Also I'm beginning to have quite a lot of wheels..and I do have a problem with all those different chargers, different adapters, all this takes a lot of place, cables get entangled etc..

If one charger could fit all...

29 minutes ago, Eric plam said:

Also I'm beginning to have quite a lot of wheels..and I do have a problem with all those different chargers, different adapters, all this takes a lot of place, cables get entangled etc..

If one charger could fit all...

charge doctor with adapters, but yes its extremely annoying that they dont have a standard one size fits all

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I accidentally knocked my sons no bit over and broke the charging thing that goes into the ninebot. I can’t find a replacement anywhere. Please help!!!! He’s very upset. It’s the grey head on the yellow/grey end that’s broken!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hannah said:

Hi,

I accidentally knocked my sons no bit over and broke the charging thing that goes into the ninebot. I can’t find a replacement anywhere. Please help!!!! He’s very upset. It’s the grey head on the yellow/grey end that’s broken!

If you mean charging port replacement, it looks to be available here: 

https://www.ninebotus.com/charger-port-replacement-port-for-ninebot-one/

Let's us know if this fixes it for you, others might be able to chime in if not. Good luck!

17 hours ago, Hannah said:

The "grey head" you are probably referring to is the charger male plug connector:

ninebot-one-charger-forum.thumb.jpg.945ba683c603d2a1bbafe2bceb7a2edc.jpg

On 6/20/2022 at 4:10 PM, Alessandra said:

Hi guys, I am having he same problem in 2022. I need a recharger for a ninbot One e+, but none of the link you have posted above seem to work anymore. Maybe you can suggest any other link? Thanks a lot in advance.

Fortunately, you both can purchase a new charger complete on Aliexpress.com from Feier Outdoor Equipment.

I have ordered Ninebot parts from them previously and found them to be reliable. They have good prices, fast shipping (from China) and great customer service.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help, I ordered one from Ali express which was cancelled after 10 days. The store you suggested doesn’t ship to the UK so I’m stuck again!! I really appreciate the replies, any other ideas that will ship to the UK?

• Like 1