Gotway MsuperX with under 5 miles (washington DC)

afmodb

1 hour ago, afmodb said:

looking to sell my brand new gotway msuperx. Wife does not approve. 

Welcome to the forum!

I'd assume our interested members are eager to get some more details! Like price, delivery options or local pick up, warranty (reseller you bought from), etc, etc, ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.... I'm definitely interested in your Gotway Msuperx.  I'm located in Maryland and work in DC.  My budget is limited. I'm actually trying to sell my inmotion v5f wheel and up grade.  How much are you asking for the wheel?

Thanks. 

8 hours ago, up2points said:

Hello.... I'm definitely interested in your Gotway Msuperx.  I'm located in Maryland and work in DC.  My budget is limited. I'm actually trying to sell my inmotion v5f wheel and up grade.  How much are you asking for the wheel?

Thanks. 

Welcome to the forum!  

The person selling the wheel made that one post on Nov 5th, and appears to have never visited the forum since.  (if you hover the mouse cursor over his name, a pop up appears showing the .last time he visited.)  

up2points - I appreciate the offer but I think your offer might be a bit to0 low for a device that was used for 20 min (before wife's ban). I am not worried to recover my cost but I do not think $1200 is good enough.  

afmod - I was hoping to have sold my inmotion v5F by now. Nevertheless, I completely understand your situation. My wife finally feels comfortable abut me upgrading now. Since your local in the DMV, I definitely want to work something out. I can do $1350 now. Otherwise, I'll have to wait till next year and maybe the wheel will still be available. Thanks.

@up2points - I totally understand your situation. Look - for me it is not the end of the world if I don't sell it and it could be available next year (heck it arrived in October and I was still kinda hoping that she will change her mind). I am in no rush to sell - but if you are really eager to get it how about $1500?

@afmodb - I think I can really get close to your number, since we're roughly a few dollars from my previous offer. For me, I've been looking for a used super X in effort to save a few bucks. I'm eager, but not in a rush, since it's cold at the moment, but be ready for the spring. I can do $1350 now, but if you can hold the wheel till next year, I can get closer to your number and no shipping involved.:-) 

@up2pointssure - I can do. Bought it from ewheels. No scratches - Used for 15 min. I do think that one screw on shell is stripped but it does not affect anything. I just landed - should be home later tonight. Still have original box. I do have new (upgraded) pads and a seat (these arrived after the wheel so I never installed them). 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:40 PM, steve454 said:

Welcome to the forum!  

The person selling the wheel made that one post on Nov 5th, and appears to have never visited the forum since.  (if you hover the mouse cursor over his name, a pop up appears showing the .last time he visited.)  

I guess his wife decided to let him keep it. 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:05 PM, Glasco Martin IV said:

I could buy this asap if you are willing to ship (I will pay for it) I live in Austin Texas 

Here is the deal - that is fine - however, I want to be honest as @up2points had the first dibs. If I work out the deal with him this weekend I will go that route - if not you are on. Will that work?

Archived