Being a total idiot and testing the max speed

wuppi

On 5/18/2018 at 12:36 AM, novazeus said:

take a gram or ml of cannabis oil and u will call them humans too. when ur able to speak again. it’s not like smoking. u won’t like it.

Bob is superior to humans in many ways. 

plus, i died 4 years ago, so i don’t have much in common with humans. not to be morbid but it changes u when u and ur doctors agree that ur death is mere months away. some of u will experience that before u die.

think how u would feel leaving ur doctor after a check up and him telling u to get ur affairs in order, u have three months to live, and u agree with him. everything changes at that moment.

I can somewhat relate. I have survived kidney cancer, prostate cancer, and was told I was within 48 hours of death from wet gangrene in my abdomen from a rotten gall bladder. 

Some people say an EUC is scary. That’s because they have not yet lived what is truly scary. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

I can somewhat relate. I have survived kidney cancer, prostate cancer, and was told I was within 48 hours of death from wet gangrene in my abdomen from a rotten gall bladder. 

Some people say an EUC is scary. That’s because they have not yet lived what is truly scary. 

it’s impossible to understand until you have actually been there urself. i’ve never had pain associated with this so i feel like i might have another phase of enlightenment before the end.

On 5/18/2018 at 3:30 AM, Unventor said:

Now sad is that...I don't get it why you have to carry a gun. I guess that is why I am lucky to be born and live in Scandinavia.

Most of America is extremely safe. In most of America, you can carry a gun, but most people don’t.  For most of America carrying a gun is no different than you putting on wrist guards.. you do it just in case something goes sideways. 

49 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

Most of America is extremely safe. In most of America, you can carry a gun, but most people don’t.  For most of America carrying a gun is no different than you putting on wrist guards.. you do it just in case something goes sideways. 

trust me, it is a total pita to carry a gun concealed all the time. i hate it. there is nothing easy about it. God forbid if u ever had to use ur gun on a human to defend ur life or a loved one, ur life will be turned upside down. but it’s better than u or ur loved one being killed  by the assailant. 

i hate to kill anything. i’ve yet to kill a coyote but if i don’t they will kill baby calves one bite at a time right after being born, i hate that worse.

24 minutes ago, RayRay said:

The most shocking part of that story is the woman is only 32 (looks 48). :efefa07c43:

at least. 

they obviously weren’t in a hurry, i can walk waay faster than those things.

1 minute ago, novazeus said:

at least. 

they obviously weren’t in a hurry, i can walk waay faster than those things.

Maybe they were just being responsible and did it to avoid drinking and driving after the bar... :cheers:

3 hours ago, RayRay said:

The most shocking part of that story is the woman is only 32 (looks 48). :efefa07c43:

What is amazing is that you could tell which one was the woman! In pinellas that can be a real challenge. I'm serious! There is a reason I want out of here! 

17 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

What is amazing is that you could tell which one was the woman! In pinellas that can be a real challenge.

If this is a challenge in a beach community, then yeah, it's time to get outta there! ?

u guys weren’t born and raised here and i’m probably a couple of years older. my gigs have had me traveling and staying and living all over florida, and overall, jobs, entertainment, less violence, tampa bay wins, it is better than the other big cities but i don’t wanna be further north than this anyways, tampa bay is my north limit.

the whole southeast is off the hook.

i think islamorada would be nice if u didn’t work or worked from home.

On 5/18/2018 at 2:55 AM, novazeus said:

i think @Duf must be down around naples. it’s pretty safe if u don’t venture into some crazies in golden gate.

humans take on a whole different persona behind the wheel of a caged vehicle. 

minivans and sport suv’s(which is the upgrade from minivans) are the worse. the joke was a person in a minivan drove fast because they were embarassed to be seen driving it.

i’d never drive an euc, a bicycle on any road shared with vehicles. maybe in a subdivision. 

Yep greater Naples area.  You just have to pay attention to your surroundings.

On 5/18/2018 at 2:47 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Duf doesn't seem to get into trouble where he's at?  You packin', Duf?  It does looks like Orlando and Lake Worth are on the top 30 murder list though:

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

Still, I bet there's plenty of safe spots to roll around.  Maybe check with Duf?  From my visits there, it seems like it's mostly freeways and outlet shops with people zooming around in cars.

Lol no I don't own a gun.  In fact I have never fired anything but BB and Airsoft "weapons"  If someone gives me a problem they will get the atomic elbow from my lacrosse elbow pads.

Archived