THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

I spent an hour taking you to this old Endo that I found 4 years ago. Then when I pressed the record button I thought I was recording, but I was not recording, never fear I will ride this little endo soon!

It's necessary to use Firefox to view these little videos properly, Chrome doesn't display them for some reason,

Edited by on one
Chrome does not display video

9 hours ago, Robse said:

Another ride in the forest.  Enjoy and remember to use a pair of headphones with good bass. The ending is surreal ;-) Kingsong 16X is old but not tired.

my favourite environment :D

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2024 at 6:52 PM, novazeus said:

s i've done ranch patrols over the years from hotrseback, willys jeep, ford pick up, dirtbike, minibike, polaris, golf cart, etc these 4 wheels do it cheaper and faster than any other. standing high on a wheel gives u a great perspective for inspecting the property. no gas or noise. very umobtrusive.

IMG_0433.jpeg.4b725bd936c7f2f909add4a6f6512cf9.jpeg

That's gotta be like $15,000 worth of electric unicycles there. I like to think of my EUC's as a commodity, even if they might not be.

Keep it up, Hank! Love all the 360VR videos you make. Even though others (including me) have made many VR videos while riding, no one comes close to your consistent production.

I'm looking forward to when you figure out how to make and promote these for a wider audience. Maybe hook up a DJI mic and talk about how you beat cancer. That would get a helluva lot of views (eventually).

• Like 2

for what i use a wheel for, which is what u see in the videos, the v13 is better. 

keep in mind i have mechanically altered both the v13 and lynx by moving my feet forward and down.

had i not done that, i couldn't ride like i do because i couldn't access the power keeping my body erect and using my feet only to add power.

for u and ur weight and not riding on a ranch, i'd get this new sherman l. i have a deposit on one and already have beidou's drop hanger and hou ningning is working on the 40mm forward backplate. neither one of those would be neede by u riding more urban. my feet are in one position for the pastures and another for my road. 

or a good deal on a lynx. the batteries and bms on the lynx are the best. v13 is sketchy. right now hoping they are staying dry in their keter boxes. 

i can't carry packages on the lynx. the lynx isn't heavy duty like the v13.  pedals on the lynx about 12", on the v13, about 11". 

idk anything about begode wheels. it was a stretch for me to go leaperkim but i'm glad i did because i learned on them. 

haha, ride the ranch on the v13 at 120 pounds then the lynx at 90 feels like nothing. like if i hadn't ridden in awhile, i'd probably tune up on a lynx. 

the negative is the max loading on the tire at 267lb.

and i don't like the sound of my voice, any human voice `really, and i do watch my videos after making them.

honestly, i like my flat videos better, but since i'm the only one in the world riding padless, evidently, i like to show my style.

and, my developer is doing the mpud zoning now for his apts and i think my videos exposing my ranch to the govt like they have never seen before, saved me millions on the parent tract.

if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video must be in the trillions.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, novazeus said:

but since i'm the only one in the world riding padless, evidently, i like to show my style.

no you are not the only one😁 , i have no pads on my 16X , and that's just fine 😁

• Upvote 1

tmrw when and if the rain ever stops, i'll mow and roll my paths again. just light knocking off the tops at 2" and clearing mowing, but rolling on the wet land with my 920 pound roller should really smooth it out. 

haha, as i'm riding around the ranch i think about paved multiuse paths, but if i had those, i'd be dead in a week.

• Haha 1