Violent shaking

exoplanet

Hi. I switched on a ninebot and it began shaking uncontrollably. Back and forth. quickly switched it off.

I opended the ninebot and found oxidation in the on off switch . Switching it on now, it shakes uncontrollablyHow can it be fixed?

Is the problem more rust? I would guess something about gyroscope being broken or something about the switch or some dust.

Help.

7 hours ago, exoplanet said:

i dont have the app.

Maybe someone else downloaded the app and locked your Ninebot as a joke! Seriously, it's worth the trouble of downloading the app to see if somehow the lock got activated. The shaking behavior is consistent with a locked Ninebot.

could be. but I cant turn it on so i cant reach it with bluetooth either. No unlocking.

It worked fine before i opened the device, apart from one random shut down, then i opened the switch and saw that it had rusted/oxidised. I scraped away the oxidisation layer and made contact. that is when the wheel went berserk shaking violently and not stopping at all.

4 minutes ago, exoplanet said:

could be. but I cant turn it on so i cant reach it with bluetooth either. No unlocking.

It worked fine before i opened the device, apart from one random shut down, then i opened the switch and saw that it had rusted/oxidised. I scraped away the oxidisation layer and made contact. that is when the wheel went berserk shaking violently and not stopping at all.

Second chance could be, that the switch has now some "loose connection" -> replace switch.

Or some connectors got loose when you opened it, or one/some cables got jammed?

On 05/12/2017 at 4:07 AM, Chriull said:

Second chance could be, that the switch has now some "loose connection" -> replace switch.

Or some connectors got loose when you opened it, or one/some cables got jammed?

The switch is broken now. am using a screwdriver as my switch now. no cables jammed.

What kind of connectors would you suggest looking at that might be lose?

On ‎12‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 11:34 PM, exoplanet said:

The switch is broken now. am using a screwdriver as my switch now. no cables jammed.

What kind of connectors would you suggest looking at that might be lose?

On E+ the switch is only momentary type (probably the same on S2/A1?), so holding it down could lead to the behavior you describe

The loose cables do not connect inbetween? Just when you touch them with the screwdriver?

You tried to recalibrate your 9bot? Imho that also could get started by some button press sequences?

Other possibilites would be some gyro fault (maybe loose mainboard) or probs with the hall sensors?

• Keith locked this topic

Archived