The Weekly EUC Tutorial, by Hirsute

Hirsute

On 12/29/2017 at 11:03 AM, Hirsute said:

#11: How to improve the lateral balance?

After this one we will do a break with our tutorials, because here it's winter!

I come back in few weeks for the next episodes. After the break we will do more freestyle, so it will be more visual and maybe easier to understand...

Winter only lasts a few weeks in France :confused1:  How nice :thumbup:

On 12/27/2017 at 2:47 AM, Hirsute said:

Merry Christmas everybody

Merry Christmas as well Hirsuit. Excellent videos as always. I especially like the Michael Jackson move.;)

39386241332_5214f05746_b.jpg

In your #11 video I really admire how you politely navigate crowds of people on the street! 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

On 12/8/2017 at 2:31 AM, Hirsute said:

#8 Sidewalks and jumps

If you like those tutorials don't forget to suscribe to our youtube channel, so you will be sure to watch all the tutorials, and it makes me happy after all this work!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyYpTimh42CkWfeNeJ-T4cA

And good news, thanks to the people of this forum i've discovered that you can have subtitles in several language directly on youtube. You just have to activate it! 

So, have a good training!

The part on this where you come off the curb NOT at an angle is possibly the most important take away to not crash.

Even small curbs that your footpad catches on when you come down will just slam you to the ground like the dorky ragdoll you are. You get not only the impossibility of recovering from a caught pad but also the added bonus of falling from a greater height AND the wheel continuing onward and hitting you from behind.

My second worst crash as I lay there bruised and bloodied, but the wheel did not tip over, so I guess that doesn't even count as a crash.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...