The Weekly EUC Tutorial, by Hirsute

Hirsute

4 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

#5- next friday, the one foot

Follow it and suscribe to the channels!

PLEASE!

Cant you at least make some english undertitles?  The rest of the world isnt that good in french language!

Really, love this series...but didnt understand a word.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You can click CC for subtitles, Auto-Translate, and select English.  It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing!  :smartass:  

Or for a small fee, I can help translate French to English for ya all!  :w00t2:  I'm fluent (in my mind) in many languages!

Thanks @Hunka Hunka Burning Love , it works!

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Tell me about it! Seeing him wear shin guards was an eye opener. The little that I've tried this has been painful. I'm ordering some guards this weekend  :)

I always envisioned  @Hirsute was born with super human legs containing anatomical rhino coverings impermeable to pain. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

@Rehab1 for thrue, i was born with superhuman legs, but i don't want to hit it... ?

For those who want, my protections are "gform proS Élite"

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love yes, the international psychic tape call me in my dreams and commanded me to share the tutorials here. It was impossible to resist.

Thanks for the product name. That's very helpful. The product description says that they are soft and only harden on impact. But they still must be effective with our wheels.

http://a.co/28nfKPX

71ttHHNnNuL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Even if the tutorials are in french, remember that the most important before doing freestyle is the #4.

@Marty Backe i don't really feel what they talking about in the description (harden on impact), but these protections are great and thin (but expansive...)

Edited by Hirsute
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Hirsute said:

@Marty Backe i don't really feel what they talking about in the description (harden on impact), but these protections are great and thin (but expansive...)

Hit with your shin, of course wearing this protector some pole or corner (or hit your shin (while wearing the protector :ph34r:) with some pole) and you'll see - by hardening by this impact they absorp the impact. Much better then some "normal" foam.

But if you want to try this, start slowly, so nothing happens and you can't make new tutorials... :D

Edit: the manufacturers claim flexibility for comfortable wear and the "hardening" for protection almost like hard shell protectors

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/11/2017 at 2:12 AM, Marty Backe said:

Thanks for the product name. That's very helpful. The product description says that they are soft and only harden on impact. But they still must be effective with our wheels.

http://a.co/28nfKPX

71ttHHNnNuL._SL1500_.jpg

These look and sound exactly like the memory foam I talked about here. I have something similar in my jeans (also CE rated) and I can attest to their "freeze" properties. I think that's the neat thing about them; when hit they keep flowing into your knee until there is no more room, then they freeze and becomes hard thereby spreading the impact all around.

Edited by LanghamP
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...