Any other Los Angeles One Wheeler's Wanna Ride

Mike Hanna

Anybody around ever want to ever meet up and go riding let me know! I'm always game and with a schedule that is my own any day it's a good day to ride.... I just never have written with anybody other than myself it'd be nice to share the experience sometime.  

Lemme know!

Mike

347)707-6688 -cell in case I don't remember to check this.

compress_1.jpg

18 minutes ago, Mike Hanna said:

Anybody around ever want to ever meet up and go riding let me know! I'm always game and with a schedule that is my own any day it's a good day to ride.... I just never have written with anybody other than myself it'd be nice to share the experience sometime.  

Lemme know!

Mike

347)707-6688 -cell in case I don't remember to check this.

compress_1.jpg

Hi. We have lots of group rides in the greater Los Angeles area. You can scroll through this Forum section and see some of the rides that we've been doing (should be lots of videos). Looks like we'll see you tomorrow morning.

We'll probably be riding between 20 and 35 miles tomorrow.

Hi Mike,

There’s a ride this Saturday at 7pm in Los Angeles, the location is secretive, so if you’ve interested, let me know and I’ll drop you the address to the location. Here’s the invite:

It's been a long time but here we goooooo! Lot's of new music and new routes. We are partnering with SOUNDBOKS to deliver some awesome mobile sound. 
RSVP HERE:  https://www.hive.co/l/3usus

Grab your bike and get ready for a night you will not forget. We will be riding in mass to abandoned spaces around LA you might never give a second thought to and throwing 45 minute parties in each location before biking away to see another amazing artist in a different location. This is your chance to shine. Bring something to surprise everyone with.

Beginner bikers welcome!
Costumes strongly encouraged!

Music:
Wes Period https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGkbV_mTQs
MORE TBA

What you will need:
Your EUC (between 20-30 miles)
Water
Dancing shoes
A respectful and fun attitude 

What to expect:
New friends