Question is about the model KS 16s from kingsong, this is a question for thos who own or know this, and that is euc, does this thing have a back and a front? Does it matter which way you’re roding it, or it doesn’t matter  if you pick any end of it to go forward? 

This thing is driving me crazy not knowing it...  

12 minutes ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Question is about the model KS 16s from kingsong, this is a question for thos who own or know this, and that is euc, does this thing have a back and a front? Does it matter which way you’re roding it, or it doesn’t matter  if you pick any end of it to go forward? 

This thing is driving me crazy not knowing it...  

You need to step away from the coffee, it's not that big a deal. :)

@Marty Backe answered this question just this week.  KS16s? switches and charge port at the front, because that is the light that goes white when you first turn it on.  In truth, it doesn't matter, they ride exactly the same way backwards or forwards. Having said that I ALWAYS ride it the correct way, even turning it around if necessary before mounting.  Superstitious I guess.

And as @nte just posted, the tires are directional. But I don't believe it has any effect on the way they ride or perform.  It's more style than anything else at our speeds.

Someday when I want to sell my wheel, I might ride it backwards hoping to reduce its recorded mileage long enough to make it reset to 0 km. :smartass:

Not sure of the latest software, but what i had noticed with the kingsongs and gotways is that the braking pattern is different depending on if you are riding backwards or forwards. Also, your pedals might have a slight angle which will make you feel different changing directions.  

Yes, and I don’t like that, there is too much lack between forward acceleration and backward acceleration that I have noticed, however, I am still in the learning mode, so I don’t know if thats why this is happening, or I am feeling this, also I saw someone talking about on how you can make the padals on the KS 16s feel harder, instead of soft, so like, if they are soft, it’s harder to learn on, the pedals should be harder,  but so far on the app, I only saw the options for learning mode and the other two modes that are there, for making you go faster, so on that note, how do I make my padals on my kingsong KS 16s harder, for learning better, so I can ride it faster? 

Archived