Sign in to follow this  
Keith

Has Elon Musk uncovered a UFO?

I’ve never been one for UFO Stories or conspiracy theories. Why on earth would any lifeform powerful and developed enough to be capable of reaching earth hide and show themselves only to the odd country bumpkin? 

However I cannot help wondering if a Tesla roadster revolving slowly around the earth is really any weirder than there being a London bus on the moon driven by Elvis!

That hasn’t stopped me regularly watching the live feed from the roadster on YouTube:https://youtu.be/y3niFzo5VLI but imagine my surprise when this drifted across the screen: 

0C4AC648-FCA9-4DD8-BD5A-67DC76194686.thumb.jpeg.1ede89c38b88f3f9243a3980b849bbf7.jpeg

I am still trying to think of a logical explanation for it - surely no sort of cloud is going to look like that from above?

Edited by Keith
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I saw this too and have no explanation. It stuck out like a sore thumb on the feed. I did find another video too that had since other object moving quickly by the roadster. People said it was a satellite but if so then the car was awfully close to it or the satellite was absolutely huge. The possibility of the car passing so close to another satellite is kind bogglingly small. 

• Like 1

Maybe that was just the central rocket falling back to earth after releasing the Tesla car payload?  It tried to land on the "Of Course I still Love You" barge but failed so they had to hire a demolition company to sink it.  :lol:

https://www.space.com/28445-spacex-elon-musk-drone-ships-names.html

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

it's one of the first stage boosters returning back to earth I think.

Edited by Paddylaz

15 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

it's one of the first stage boosters returning back to earth I think.

If I recall this was long after all first stages had returned to earth. 

The ISS also circles the earth several times per day. Havent seen the live footage though, just guessing from the photos in this thread.

Different angle than in the shot below

ISSLunarTransit_morana_f.jpg

Edited by Jag_Rip

14 minutes ago, Jag_Rip said:

The ISS also circles the earth several times per day. Havent seen the live footage though, just guessing from the photos in this thread.

Different angle than in the shot below

ISSLunarTransit_morana_f.jpg

Unless the object was absolutely huge then the Roadster would have had to be very close for the object to be the size it is in the frame. No way would the roadster be allowed that close to another satellite; especially the ISS. They evacuate to the lifeboat when a speck of debris comes within 10s of miles of the installation. 

Sign in to follow this