Connection of new Gotway Tesla

Hi. i'm sur i not the first asking that, but i spend long time serching the same problems in forums and doesn't find answer. At first, i cant find bluetooth of Tesla to connect my I-phone. And second problem is that chinies app Kebye gotway bloc me at first page. I dont understend chinies, but put country code, phone number and motor code without last letters. Nothing happens.  Thank you and sorry for my english.

16 minutes ago, Alex Ivanov said:

Hi. i'm sur i not the first asking that, but i spend long time serching the same problems in forums and doesn't find answer. At first, i cant find bluetooth of Tesla to connect my I-phone. And second problem is that chinies app Kebye gotway bloc me at first page. I dont understend chinies, but put country code, phone number and motor code without last letters. Nothing happens.  Thank you and sorry for my english.

Are you on IOS 11?

It has Bluetooth Problems....try using "Darkness Bot" app for connecting to Tesla as it is doing this without to have a Pairing in the iphone Settings before.

If this does not work:

Go and get a free "Bluetooth scanner" app in the app store. And try on this very often until this app "finds" your Gotway...as soon as it find it: Open "Darkness Bot" again and it should work, also.

After you have connected first time....there will be no finding Problems anymore....just the first Connection is difficult.

(btw.: I needed about 40-50 try and error, before my wheels were finally found!, but now it works like a charm)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I cannot seem to find the wheel at all. I've tried WheelLog and the non-social Gotway app on two different Android phones and DarknessBot on an iPad Mini.

Do I need to do anything to the wheel to make it discoverable besides turning it on? The bluetooth chip is integrated to the motherboard so it shouldn't be a wire issue, correct?

Help is appreciated. :) @Marty Backe @KingSong69

EDIT: Problem solved. It seems when they shipped a new motherboard they shipped it without the Bluetooth board so I had to take it off the old one and put it in the new one. Very funny. fuck you Gotway

Edited by Flow

On 12/30/2017 at 2:48 AM, Flow said:

I cannot seem to find the wheel at all. I've tried WheelLog and the non-social Gotway app on two different Android phones and DarknessBot on an iPad Mini.

Do I need to do anything to the wheel to make it discoverable besides turning it on? The bluetooth chip is integrated to the motherboard so it shouldn't be a wire issue, correct?

Help is appreciated. :) @Marty Backe @KingSong69

EDIT: Problem solved. It seems when they shipped a new motherboard they shipped it without the Bluetooth board so I had to take it off the old one and put it in the new one. Very funny. fuck you Gotway

Glad you discovered the problem. Gotway can be so frustrating. They provide ZERO instructions or help so we all have to continue to learn the hard way.

On ‎31‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Marty Backe said:

Glad you discovered the problem. Gotway can be so frustrating. They provide ZERO instructions or help so we all have to continue to learn the hard way.

But when you fix it its infinite fun... And then another problem...

do you know what to do on the gotway app start login screen im waiting for my tesla and i want to be ready

there is norhing worse than getting a brand new wheel just to lay it in a corner until i find fix

but what do i have to do to setup app?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

But when you fix it its infinite fun... And then another problem...

do you know what to do on the gotway app start login screen im waiting for my tesla and i want to be ready

there is norhing worse than getting a brand new wheel just to lay it in a corner until i find fix

but what do i have to do to setup app?

The possible problems are endless. It's best to get the app first and work through the problems as they occur.

There are iOS apps and Android apps, and different versions of each. So you can see it's rather difficult to answer your question more directly.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...