Intelligent table seat

LEO_LEO

I don't' know the real diffusion, but sure in this forum we are all interested to innovative solution, and sure in my country this product today it isn't known

All the people says in Japan the toilets are advanced, I was curious  and so a bit skeptical,  about 1 month ago I bought one of these tablets.

After a month,  today I can say without doubt it is the future: this product make its work.

There are a lot of models, but at the final, I think  with around 300 Euro/$  is is possible to buy a decent product

:rolleyes:

Automatico-Elettronico-Bidet-WC-Washlet-Seat-intelligente-WC-Seat-elettrico-Bidet-Smart-WC-bidet-Seat.jpg_640x640.jpg

:D yes yes,  the buttons on the remote control have very strange symbols ...and if one is the kamikazee button  :(     

seriously, I think it is not too expensive,  and sure it is more higienic than the "old system", I don't' understand why it is not the standard system today

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

What does it do?

Few things are more disgusting than using toilet paper on your ass, for God's Sake's use water already, take a shower, or use this.

7 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

What does it do?

it is a water washer, , you can adjust preassure , temperature, direction and mode (it surprise for the amazing precision) , after it dry with warm air (adjustablle temperature) 

ok ok, you are proud troglodytes :D  ,i did my duty , i am not a smart toilet seller, if you don't' understand these my  precious advices means that your destiny is tons of paper and little dirt happiness :whistling:

Archived