Forget the euc, shock absorbers , hill climbing and traffic.

exoplanet

sk-18759fa6da1774c2a949c6fd5b28b1f3.jpegOn e or two counter frotating fans.

enough blades so the frequency becomes too high pithc hto hearonly air flow. thne people could thinks anything and not pay attention. rocket trhusters like curiosity landing systemo rmooon landing pods for safety landing and emergencies Can be used byfirst responders and stuff  andnn by me to just get places quickly. wathc out for the coanda efffect a the top speed though. Thinkk to be the first guy using this stuff. Everyone will wonder how you mange to come home to them a emere 5 minut after calling to say youwerecoming over. Little did they know you can teleport. I remember doing a caculation on a flying back pack with 2 metre rotors. one needed about 30 kw to fly. with this you might need more because fo tthe decreased efficiency. But sitill. given a high enough top speed you may only neeed to fly 10 minutese. besides. using the euc longer than 17-20 minutes hurts.

7 minutes ago, exoplanet said:

enough blades so the frequency becomes too high pithc hto hearonly air flow. thne people could thinks anything and not pay attention.

Not paying attention is a very bad thing, especially on a device like this.

You might also want to consider what happens when the top speed is reached, how do you prevent from falling? And could you keep that thing in balance at all?

7 minutes ago, exoplanet said:

using the euc longer than 17-20 minutes hurts.

There is something badly wrong with your gear. I suspect shoes, standing position and posture.

I formed my first sentence like a drunk. My point was that having a high pitched noise like a gas turbine in stead of the noise from slow moving porps would make people only hear the airflow from the engine rather thatn the propellers. This would allow you to travel more stealthily. When top speed is reached, depending on the design the device will right it self because of the coanda effect on the fan entry point this will either flip you off or slow you down. you can use a stick to hold fast. Otherwise the trick is to have altitude. Wu reach the topbend the knees and blow air backwards to til yourself so that you can brake. this would require fastening the device like a snowboard or a pair of skis wiht boots. 

check out the flying platform stuff  from th e50s in the us.

Stiffer shoes might do the trick.

Would anyone confirm if it is the repeated stretching of the plantear fascia that is the problem or if it is the constant tension appliedthat is the problem?

I will experiment with different shoes .

2 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

To me it seems as if half the text is missing in the first post.

That is why the sketch drawing was included. (Fantastic, BTW).

A picture is worth a thousand words...  After-all, how can such a simple drawing be misconstrued?

scissors.jpg.255e419337a22300f45ee86091b74034.jpg

Archived