Jump to content

Request for a larger msuper3-like pedals


koto
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear gotway guys, @Linnea Lin Gotway, @Jane Mo, I would really appreciated if you could provide new larger msuper3-like pedals. I own an ACM an a msuper3. My ACM was equiped with old pedals. I installed the new ACM pedals but I have some new foot sufferings. I notice that almost everything is much better with msuper3 pedals on msuper3. I tried to put msuper3 pedals on my ACM but I don't know why I find them not large enough on ACM while they are ok on msuper3. I'm happy with my ACM but it would be much better if I can make these foot sufferings less painful. So please, can we expect from you to provide larger msuper3 pedals ?

Thank you.

 

Edited by koto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure the DIY pedals can be as efficient as msuper3 pedals when it comes for reducing my foot sufferings issue. I don't know why but I feel much better with msuper3 pedals. I've already put new gotway pedals on msuper3. Basic first comfort is better but after few kilometers of riding  I  have  some foot suffering that I don't have with msuper3 pedals.

Edited by koto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-09-30 at 4:11 PM, koto said:

I'm not sure the DIY pedals can be as efficient as msuper3 pedals when it comes for reducing my foot sufferings issue. I don't know why but I feel much better with msuper3 pedals. I've already put new gotway pedals on msuper3. Basic first comfort is better but after few kilometers of riding  I  have  some foot suffering that I don't have with msuper3 pedals.

What's the angle of the pedals, it may be that your feet is leaning outwards or inwards?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Scatcat said:

What's the angle of the pedals, it may be that your feet is leaning outwards or inwards?

i don't know how to measure it exactly but I think it's roughly horizontal. My feet are leaning inwards (but I cannot change that :D )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, koto said:

i don't know how to measure it exactly but I think it's roughly horizontal. My feet are leaning inwards (but I cannot change that :D )

Nah, I just wondered if that has anything to do with the fatigue in your feet. I know I need shoes with hard soles and reasonable build up inside to go for long distances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...